10 Best Yogurt Maker Reviews UK 2020 - Top Rated Models Compared
Last Updated on September 8, 2020
There are tons of multipurpose gadgets that you can use to make yogurt, but if you’re looking for the best way to make this creamy delight, you’ll need a yogurt maker. You can then try out all kinds of ingredients and flavours that probably can’t be found at the store.
Our ultimate best yogurt maker review will help you find the perfect one to get your creativity going.
Best Yogurt Maker On The UK Market Reviewed In 2020
The best yogurt maker on the market is the Digital Timer Yogurt Maker By Luvele. We gave it a 5/5 star rating.
The Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker is the best yogurt maker on the market in the healthy kitchen appliances category. Here are the reasons why: First, it has innovative features that help you to come up with yogurt that has good bacteria to grow. Secondly, it creates a perfect environment for live active cultures to flourish.
We all know that best yogurt requires these two prerequisites: good bacteria and active cultures and the Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker offers just that. You won’t ask for more because the Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker features the right capacity to make all the yogurt you need in a single serving.
The first key feature of the Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker is the water-bath technology which ensures that you have accurate temperature throughout the process of incubation. The incubation process is when the bacteria builds up and grows to create a perfect environment for fermentation.
On top of that, the Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker is designed with a 24-hour timer and cooling system. This helps you to operate the Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker by setting the temperature in three different temperature ranges which are 36, 38 and 40 degrees Celsius. It is this feature that makes the Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker somehow easy to use.
The Luvele Pure Yogurt Maker comes with a water-proof touch panel. The reason why the waterproof feature was added to this product is to enable it to withstand the constant water splashes that would easily damage the kitchen appliance. Also, it has an automatic cooling function which enables the device to shut down as soon as the yogurt making process is finished.
Therefore, you can hope to easily multitask when using this kitchen appliance in your home. The capacity of the Automatic Digital Yogurt Maker is large enough to make portions for up to four persons. It features 4 ceramic jars, each with a capacity of 400ml. If that is not enough, you can also purchase 4 additional ceramic jars of 300ml each.
READ NEXT: The best kitchen bins you can buy
- Our pick no. one is the healthiest yogurt maker that creates SCD and GAPS diet-friendly yogurt
- This top quality product has a lot of innovative features such as the water-bath technology
- This model provides great value for the money.
- These yogurt makers feature amazing design and finish.
- It features 4 large size ceramic jars that are dishwasher safe
- It is easy to use thanks to the digital timer and automatic shutoff function
- There doesn't appear to be an issue that we have discovered, no matter how many reviews we read.
The second best device on this best yogurt makers list is the Yogurt Maker By Steba. We gave this one a 5/5 star rating.
When it comes to compactness, no company can compete with Steba. I mean, the company has literally cracked the code of making the most compact yet sufficient kitchen appliances. Yet, they seem to do that without breaking a sweat. I am happy to let you know that the Steba JM 1 Yogurt maker is not an exception.
It is a yogurt maker that is designed with a lot of features and functionalities that will make your life a lot easier as far as making yogurt at home is concerned. This yoghurt maker has both standard and additional features that you’d expect from an average yogurt maker, which makes it a bit of a premium appliance. This model features variable temperatures.
The Steba JM 1 Yogurt Maker comes with a timer function that is also integrated with a power cut-off to ensure the best level of consistency is achieved in your yogurt. On top of that, it has a control light that makes operating it even simpler.
You can imagine having a piece of equipment that lets you know through a light indicator that your yogurt maker is either on or off. Another feature that works hand in hand with the control light is the on and off switch. Although it is a regular feature of a yogurt maker, the automatic on and off switch plays a very central role in the entire yogurt-making process by saving you the trouble of having to switch it on and off manually.
The capacity of the plastic Yogurt Maker is 1.2 litres and it has 8 yoghurt cups with a lid. This capacity is enough to make an adequate amount of yoghurt that would serve the whole family. It also does the best job at making yoghurts for a bunch of friends and a handful of visitors.
It weighs only about 1.1kg and measures 29 by 24 by 14 cm, which is pretty compact. This means you cannot have a problem storing the Steba JM 1 Yogurt Maker after use. Its energy rating is 22 watts and 230 volts.
- Its design is compact thus making it easy to stock away after use
- It features variable temperatures.
- It is affordable yet it performs just like the premium brands
- It is easy to use thanks to the timer and the automatic shut-off you can set.
- Some reviews from yogurt maker review sites find the Steba JM 1 Yogurt Maker to be too small and not enough for a large family, which is not the best feature
Third best yogurt maker out of our top 10 picks is the Temperature Control Yogurt Maker By Tanica. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating.
If you are not on a budget and you want to get the best features out of a yogurt maker, I’d suggest you go for our pick number three - the TANICA yogurt maker. As the name suggests, it is a Japanese brand, which means it comes packed up with all the Japanese ingenuity.
The TANICA yoghurt maker has some of the best features you would wish to find in a yoghurt maker. No wonder it features a premium status. Other than the features, it also looks appealing, which means you will not have to worry about whether it will blend well with the rest of your kitchen appliances.
One of the key features of the TANICA yogurt maker is the programmable temperature control. It features a wide range of timer and temperaturse options, which we all know, come in handy when determining the smoothness of the yogurt drink. The temperature range of the TANICA yogurt maker is between 25 and 65 degrees Celsius.
Its inner storage is 1200cc, which is pretty generous and suitable for home use even if you have a large family or a lot of people/friends. The combination of a generous storage and the control temperature function makes the TANICA yogurt maker the best yogurt maker in the UK.
Although its power supply and plug shape are designed according to Japanese specifications, the TANICA yogurt maker can still be used in the UK, provided you have a step-down transformer, which can be obtained from a local convenience shop. The transformer is supposed to reduce the voltage to 100V/50-60Hz. supposing the plug shape is not compatible with sockets in the UK, you can always obtain an adapter from the local electrical shop or a general convenience shop. This model provides great value for the money.
The Temperature Control Yogurt Maker weighs 750g and measures 192mm by 162mm. This means that the TANICA yogurt maker is a compact yogurt maker and it will help economize on kitchen counter space.
READ NEXT: Top rated cafetiere reviews
- It’s a premium yogurt maker with high manufacturing standards
- This model provides great value for the money with its temperature management system.
- This yogurt cheese maker is durable and has variable timer and temperature settings
- It is easy to use and convenient since it gives a broad range of temperature choices with a thermometer
- Its compactness makes it simple to fit in any fridge compartment
- You need a step-down transformer to use these models in the UK
Fourth best yogurt maker in this article is the Digital Display Yogurt Machine By Duronic. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating.
It is healthy when you make yogurt from home. It is also quite easy to do so, especially once you get the right equipment. Needless to say, you also need a pot of fresh yogurt and milk. The Duronic Yogurt Maker YM2 lets you ferment 100% natural, fresh and healthy yogurt right from the comfort of your home.
Certain advantages come with creating yogurt from your home. For instance, if you want to make the flavor of your yogurt to be as unique as possible, you can. Better still, you can twist the flavour to your own preferences which cannot be obtained from commercially made yogurt. It comes with dishwasher safe jars.
The Duronic Yogurt Maker YM2 Yogurt Machine includes a clever control panel that makes it very simple to use. You can select the timer to allow the machine to work between 1 and 24 hours. More often than not, the yogurt will be ready in 8 to 12 hours. It also features variable temperatures and an auto shut-off function.
The best thing about hour settings is that they help you determine or dictate the textures of the yogurt. Different customers have different preferences as far as the texture of the yogurt is concerned.
- It is easy to use thanks to the clever control panel with a lot of timer and temperature settings
- It is compact, lightweight and the power cable is detachable
- These products are the best digital timer yogurt makers
- These yogurt machines have an automatic shut-off timer function
- Jars are dishwasher safe
- This model provides great value for the money and you can fit jars in almost any fridge section
- Only thing you need with this unit is a pot of fresh yogurt and milk
- Plenty of reviews don't like that it may take some getting used to especially in selecting the right timing for your preferred texture
Fifth best yogurt maker is the White Digital Yogurt Maker By Lakeland. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. Check the price and details on the links below.
If you are a fan of homemade yogurt or you just want to have your yogurt made exactly to your preferences, then the 7 Cups Electric Yogurt Maker is exactly what you need. It has been voted the best yogurt maker for homemade yogurt on the market by most users.
One of the reasons is that Lakeland 7-Cup Electric Yogurt Maker makes really tasty yogurt. The machine comprises a heater and the base unit with a clear LED display panel for excellent monitoring of the whole process. There is a temperature and time control and a cover unit so that you can get the most satisfactory result.
The 7 Cup Electric Yogurt Maker cooks up to 7 individual pots of fresh yogurts in a span of 8 hours. Being an electric yogurt making machine, the 7 Pots Electric Yogurt Maker is powered by a powerful motor that works best when the timer settings have been set to a range between 8 and 10 hours. This model provides great value for the money and features variable temperatures. Dimensions of this model are 28 x 24.8 x 15.8 cm.
To get the best results, you are supposed to use milk and natural, regular yogurt. Then, you need to set the time as well as the temperature and allow the machine to do the rest. You will have the yogurt ready in 8 hours after which you are supposed to refrigerate the yogurt for 4 days. In conclusion, this machine really is something that makes a difference.
- It is a great machine that will work to create healthier and tastier yogurt and breakfast recipes
- These machines are simple to use thanks to the digital display panel with a timer
- Dimensions 28 x 24.8 x 15.8 cm
- To get the best stuff, use milk and natural yogurt.
- Features a range of timer and temperature settings
- The price of the Lakeland 7 Pots Electric Yogurt Makers is very affordable
- These machines come with a long manufacturer’s warranty on parts
- Some users have complained that the middle cup does not get enough heat when making yogurt. As such, they end up with only six cups of yogurt and one goes to waste
- Other users find the function button to be a bit complicated and it takes some getting used to
- Not dishwasher safe
Sixth best yogurt maker on our list is the Digital Yogurt Maker By Judge. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. Everything you need to know about the price and details is on the Amazon site links below.
This yogurt maker is just very easy to use compared to the majority of other yogurt makers on the market. All that you need to do is simply mix yoghurt with your choice of dairy milk or water bath goods, switch it on and leave it overnight. The final product is delicious servings of 100% natural yogurt with no artificial flavours or colours.
It makes 7 individual jars of yogurt which means you can choose to have one jar for each day of the week. In case you want your yogurt to have a unique taste or colour, you are free to add them because you are preparing it from home. The Judge Digital Yogurt Maker is one of the most low cost yogurt makers with handy jars on the market. It features variable temperatures and functions.
Despite its power rating being low, this does not have a significant impact on its performance. The storage amount of each jar is 150ml. The fact that this yoghurt maker has 7 individual dishwasher safe jars means that you will not be wasting the packaging in any way. Its colour is silver and it weighs approximately 2.54Kg making it perfect for simple manipulation.
- These yogurt makers are very simple to use compared to others and that's why people love them
- This one has a variety of temperature settings for a range of recipes
- These Digital Yogurt Maker machines' price is pocket-friendly
- It demonstrates functionality in many ways
- This model provides great value for the money.
- 7 individual jars that are dishwasher safe for the best convenience
- All that you need to do is simply mix yoghurt with your choice of dairy milk or water bath, switch it on and leave it overnight.
- Only downside is - people don't like that it is not as durable as the other high-end yogurt makers.
Seventh best yogurt maker on our list is the Yogurt And Cheese Machine By Lakeland. We gave one of the best yogurt makers a 4/5 star rating. Check the price and details on the Amazon page link below.
Making yogurt at home is something that almost every yogurt fan loves. It is one thing to love yogurt but it is totally different to make one at home. Thankfully, with the right piece of equipment, you can have a delicious serving of homemade yogurt. A frozen yogurt makers from Lakeland have always done it in time for me.
The company is just outright excellent when it comes to making BPA free kitchen appliances and it has transferred all its expertise into the Lakeland Multi-Function Yogurt and Soft Cheese Maker. Other than making yogurt, the Lakeland Multi Yoghurt and Soft Cheese Maker also make soft cheese.
The Lakeland Multi Yogurt and Soft Cheese Maker are extremely easy to clean and use because it comes with all the instructions and hardware you need. This means that you do not have to purchase extra tools and/or equipment in order to get it to function correctly.
On top of that, these models boast an LCD display as well as touch panel features for to set and adjust the temperature and time. These simple controls and the fact that the Lakeland Multi Yogurt and Soft Cheese Maker comes with the instructions manual make it very simple to use.
Whether you are a fan of the best yogurt, cheese or both, the Lakeland Multi Yogurt and Soft Cheese Maker has got you covered. The accessories included are an 1800 ml yogurt container, a strainer for draining whey, an instructions booklet and another 1.6-litre container.
Once you have all the ingredients (milk and natural yoghurt) and you have selected the right temperature and time settings, you can sit back and wait for 8 hours. This fermenting machine can produce up to 1.65 litres or 1.7 quarts of yogurt or 1 litre of Greek yogurt. You can use it to make greek yogurt and soft, cream cheese, and ricotta-style cheese any time. All the cheese and yoghurt making instructions are included in the booklet that is nothing but great.
- These LCD display machines are easy to use since they come with a touchscreen panel with an interval timer
- You will be cleaning these products with ease
- Has variable temperature settings and can product and store up to 1 litre of Greek yogurt using method with no thickeners
- Once you have all the things (milk and natural yoghurt) the process is easy
- The best design to make different types of yogurts or soft cheese recipes any time
- These high quality products are very affordable
- These yogurt makers are designed for the best adjustable temperature
- Some users have had a problem with the durability of these yogurt makers claiming that the products of this size do not last long enough. Nobody would like that, but it's just one of few drawbacks.
Eighth best yogurt maker on our list is the Memory Dial Yogurt Machine By Severin. We gave this selection a 4/5 star rating. Check the price tag and details on the link below.
The Severin Yogurt Maker with seven glass jars is one of the best low budget yogurt makers that you can purchase without compromising on the quality of the yogurt. It comes with great features that let you have an easy time preparing your delicious cup of yogurt.
If you are in search for a cooking machine that has larger capacity jars and you do not want to blow your budget, this one will be a great choice. This kitchen gadget comes with seven glass jars and other seven extra jars. It is also very easy to use considering that you only need to combine milk with a yoghurt starter culture.
The yogurt starters are available in supermarkets and health food stores. Once you have added the right amounts of yogurt and milk, you need to select the right temperature to create a beautifully creamy yogurt. It only takes between 6 and 9 hours to set the yogurt.
These yogurt makers with fourteen jars have a handy indicator to remind you when the yogurt will be ready and the electronic yogurt maker has to be switched off. Once the yogurt is set, you can put it in a refrigerator for around four hours after which you can add your favourite choice of fruits, nuts or jams.
These yogurt makers come with additional pots which allow you to make it in batches. You can have one batch in the fridge and the second batch in the yogurt maker. Once you buy this greek yogurt maker, you will be glad you did because it is so much better than shop-bought greek yogurt. This product is guaranteed with a two year warranty for all purchases to take care of customer satisfaction.
The package comes with the yogurt maker, the transparent lid which you can use to keep track of the process and the glass jars with lids. Each of the 14 glass jars has a storage amount of 150ml and you will get to benefit from the ingenuity of German manufacturing. When it comes to compactness, the Severin JG 3519 Electronic Yogurt Maker weighs 1.5Kg and measures 22.7 by 11.2 by 23.3 cm. This makes it more compact than most of the others in its category. Its power rating is 13 watts.
- These types of high quality yogurt makers with 14 pots are easy to use
- These yogurt makers feature reliability
- These items come with transparent lids which make it appealing and easy to blend with other kitchen appliances
- These yogurt makers are designed to be cool, durable and last for a long time thanks to the great materials
- Can produce sorts of Greek yogurt that tastes much better than other Greek style yogurt makers and alternatives
- Has seven glass jars and seven extra jars that are dishwasher safe for the best experience and different recipes
- The glass jars of these models are not easy to wash, not the best detail for yogurt production machines.
- Operating these yogurt makers and glass jars requires a bit of slow practice before you can completely understand them.
Ninth place goes to the Detachable Paddle Yogurt Maker By Andrew James. We gave one of the best yogurt makers a 4/5 star rating. Take a look at the price and specs on the Amazon website link below.
This ice-cream maker machine is designed to make delicious and refreshing ice-cream, gelato, sorbet and frozen yogurt, all in the comfort of your home. It will be your favourite kitchen appliance this summer and it features a recipe book.
It is easy and fun to use, making it a fun activity that you can indulge with your little ones. The possibility of making different flavors makes it even more appealing at all times. You can experiment with tangy lemon meringue, chocolate, strawberry, smooth peanut butter, chocolate fudge brownie or other types of flavour and you are sure to love the outcome.
What’s more, you will have control over the ingredients in your yoghurt. Your family will consume fewer preservatives as well as artificial flavors and you can skip ingredients that cause an allergic reaction and add a few healthy fruits.
With a power consumption of twelve watts, you can be sure of enough power to make an ideal cup of yogurt or your favourite ice-cream any time. You will love its capacity of 1.50 litres which is ideal to make enough treats for everyone. These kitchen gadgets come with a plastic inner container of 18cm in diameter and 15cm in height. This one features great temperature and timer control, and the only things you need are milk and plain taste yogurt. That is why people love these quality models.
Its funnel is large enough to enable easy addition of ingredients. As long as you pre-freeze the inner container, the device will make yogurt, gelato, sorbet or frozen yogurt in roughly 20 to 30 minutes. It operates as the touch of a start button with a working noise of 60 dB for noiseless operations.
Also, the inner jar, mixing paddle and lid are detachable so that you can easily clean the machine. There are 6 recipes in recipe books accompanying this product so that you don’t have to worry if you don’t know anything about ice cream making. Its design is compact for easy manoeuvre and storage.
- These plastic machines are designed with easy to clean and maintain glass containers.
- Good size, build and construction of this thing means there will be less complication when you start using it
- Features one touch operation so you need little effort and it will look great on your kitchens countertop.
- It comes with a recipe book with six recipes to guide your creativity. Something that every kitchen needs
- These types of Greek yogurt devices have a small footprint.
- The device is easy to operate. With a pre-frozen container, you will have your ice cream in less than half an hour time.
- It is lightweight and features a long cable, making it one of the best portable yogurt makers on the market.
- Pre freeze the container for around eight hours is what takes to get the desired thickness.
- You will need to remove the lid to check on the progress of your yogurt or ice cream.
- One comment was about how the pouring hole on the lid is small and could make a mess.
- The paddle of these yogurt makers will jam sometimes, which is not what anyone needs.
Tenth place on our list goes to the 7 Jars Yogurt Machine By Severin. We gave it a 3.5/5 star rating. Feel free to look for a deal or check the prices and specs on the links below.
The Severin JG 3516 Yoghurt Maker is a great economical machine that lets you eat and enjoy tasty and healthy yogurt from the comfort of your home that is even better than the store bought one. It has been made in a way that simplifies the whole yogurt making process. To get everything ready, all you have to do is just combine the milk with the yogurt starter culture and insert the mixture into the glass jar pots.
Once you have done that, the next thing you need to do is place the filled jars into the machine and switch it on. Once switched on, the mixture will be heated to the ideal temperature to create and store a beautifully creamy and tasty yogurt after 6 to 12 hours.
The Severin Electric Yogurt Maker with plastic jars gives you the option to determine the texture of your yogurt. You can set the amount of time it takes for your yogurt to set. Once the yogurt is set, the next thing you need to do is chill it in the fridge and add your preferred flavors. This one features great temperature and timer control.
These seven jars yogurt makers have amazing features that make the entire process as simple as possible. One of these features is the on/off switch with pilot light and the memory dial. With this, you get to know the amount of time that has elapsed.
These seven jars yogurt makers have some of the best specifications considering that it is a low-end machine. Its colour is grey and it weighs approximately 1.39kg. The dimensions of the plastic Yogurt Maker are 23.6 by 23.4 by 12.4 cm making it ideal for compact storage. With a power rating of 13 watts, it does not consume a lot of electricity when in use.
- It is the best worth for money plastic machine with timer function
- It features a generous capacity of 150ml for each of the glass container jars
- This unit has great design and creates all types of yogurt with the consistency suited to your taste and preference
- A lot of people love this greek yogurt maker because it is way more efficient than others
- These models are designed to be easy to use and clean for the best user convenience
- The quality of the plastic material used to manufacture these models is low since it leaves marks even when slightly scratched, which is not the best
Yogurt Maker Buying Guide
Most store-bought foods contain additives and preservatives. This is the reason you ought to invest in a blender, soup maker, and popcorn maker. And with a mini fridge, you can keep your smoothies, soup, and juice fresh. With all the cans you will need to open for your soup ingredients, you need an electric can opener.
But let’s focus on helping you get the best yogurt maker. Having the best model of yoghurt maker in your home gives you the freedom to make a variety of flavours. And you can add a few healthy treats for your kids.
The Benefits of Owning a Yogurt Maker
There are several benefits that come with having your own yogurt maker. First of all, the most important benefit is the fact that you have actually more control over the ingredients of the yogurt. This is unlike commercial yogurt which is made in your absence hence you don’t know which ingredients were used.
A yogurt maker UK allows you to set and adjust the sweetness and flavors to your liking by using sweeteners and sugars. Some of the available sweeteners include honey, sugar, and maple syrup among others. You can also decide to have your yoghurt in its natural form, especially if you are extra keen on health matters.
Homemade yogurt is a great option for someone who is dieting. The nutritional value of yogurt is so exceptional because it has a combination of proteins, minerals, and vitamins among others. The protein in yogurt helps you to remain full for longer, something which makes it ideal for a person who is on a weight-loss mission.
Also, the fact that yogurt is low on fat makes it an ideal meal for a dieting person. It is even more comforting because you are fully aware of the contents of the yogurt that you make from home. The other benefit that you gain from having a yogurt maker is that you get to save on the cost of having to buy commercial yogurt.
High-quality yogurt can be on the really expensive side regardless of whether you are buying it on the small or large scale. The cost is higher if you take yogurt more frequently, which is obvious for a yoghurt lover. As such, it pays to have a machine that you can be using to make your own yogurt every time you feel like taking some.
Finally, yogurt making machine is economical and environmentally friendly. It is economical in the sense that it lets you make just the right amount of yogurt you need at a time. Using this machine ensures that you get excellent tasting yogurt every time.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Yogurt Maker
Here are some of the things that you need to consider when buying a yogurt machine. The first one of the capacity of the yogurt makers. This is usually determined by the number of pots or jars that the yogurt maker comes with.
This decision should, of course be made in consideration of the number of people in your family and the amount of yogurt that you take per day or per week. If your family comprises of a small number of people, there is no need of going for a yogurt machine with a large capacity. But, if the family is large and it takes up a large amount of yogurt per day or per week, then it is a good idea to buy one with a large capacity.
Consider When Buying a Yogurt Maker
The other thing to consider before buying a yogurt maker is the cost of the machine. The cost of the machine is among the things that are usually influenced by the number of features and functionalities of a yogurt maker.
This is a very sensitive consideration because as much as you would want to stick to your budget, it is always important to remember that cheap products are sometimes very unreliable. You should, however, remember that a high price does not necessarily indicate the quality of a machine. Sometimes the price may be high just because the brand is really popular or competitive.
The third thing to consider is the presence of a timer. The time needed to prepare the yogurt is a key factor that determines the texture of the yogurt. Many different types of yogurt makers UK require different times to complete the fermentation processing and you need timers for that. More often than not, making yoghurt at home UK can take between five to eight hours.
Remember that over-fermenting the yogurt makes it undesirable. Therefore, you should get a machine that comes with a nice auto-shutoff feature to turn the yogurt maker off once the fermentation process is complete.
It is also very important to consider your needs as the person buying the machine. Your main goal is to get the healthiest yoghurt UK and to do so, you need high quality and reliable yoghurt maker.
Yogurt Maker Buying FAQs
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the yogurt maker UK.
Q: How much do I need to spend to get the best yogurt maker?
A: The price range of yogurt makers varies a lot. There are expensive ones, mid-priced ones, and cheap ones. While cheap yogurt makers are often considered to be unreliable and of low quality, it should be noted that the expensive ones are not 100% guaranteed to be reliable. You should choose wisely to avoid blowing your budget. The prices of the yoghurt makers range from 20 to 200 pounds.
Q: Which kind of milk/yoghurt starter culture should I use to make yoghurt at home?
A: Most of the yogurt makers do not specify the kind of milk or starter culture to use when making delicious yogurt at home. You can use either soy milk or UHT and starter culture obtained from the supermarket or health food store.
Additional Reading You May Enjoy