10 Best Long Reach Hedge Trimmer Reviews UK 2021 - Top Rated Models Compared
Summer is here and your hedge is a tall overgrown mess in need of trimming. How will you reach the top branches?
A long reach hedge trimmer is the answer. It allows you to chop off tall hedges with your feet safely on the ground. Check out our long reach hedge trimmer reviews that will help you choose the right tool to show these rowdy bushes who is boss.
Best Long Reach Hedge Trimmers On The UK Market Reviewed In 2021
The best long reach hedge trimmer goes to the Cordless Telescopic Hedge cutter By Bosch. We gave it a 5/5 star rating.
You will get unmatched performance when using this Bosch Universal Hedge Pole trimmer. First off, you can work with this lightweight Bosch device when standing horizontally to reach the farthest branches. This can be achieved because it features a telescopic pole with length to reach high ends with a 135-degree angle pivoting trimmer head. It is annoying and time consuming when you keep bumping into hard branches while trimming with these tools.
More often than not, the gardener's machine jams a bit and you will need to restart it every time. For this reason, you need to buy a powerful tool to get the job done with minimal effort. This lightweight cordless pole hedge trimmer is right for the task since it has a sturdy build that provides powerful and continuous 4m/s cutting speed. The anti-blocking system used together with 2200 SPM blade speed and double sharp blade head enables this.
The best cordless telescopic hedge pole trimmer is powered by a lithium-ion battery with 18V power to get maximum performances of the tool. This unit will provide light continuous performances thanks to the durable batteries. It features an adjustable telescopic pole length ranging from 2.1m to 2.6m to trim your gardens. This enables easy control depending on the height you are working on.
The pivoting head has a tip protector to secure maximum protection. This unit features top blade quality. Using this cordless extendable hedge and shrub trimmer is made easy since it is a lightweight telescopic hedge trimmer measuring around 3.6kg. It weighs less compared to most wire-free design cutters in the cordless long reach telescopic hedge trimmer reviews. This feature reduces the strain on arms and shoulders when in operation and makes it easier to use. This machine has only received recommendations and will certainly be a good decision for you.
- This telescopic pole hedge trimmer has powerful performances on hard branches
- Features great pivoting handle and quality instruction manual
- Lightweight frame can really be helpful to someone who can't carry heavy machines
- Features great blades for cutting all hedges on your property with no issues
- These products have high battery life with quick and easy charging system
- It provides fast cutting results with double sharp blade head
- It is the best long reach hedge trimmer and it is simple to use so you can take it anywhere.
- It is quite costly to replace parts of these products
Second place in our best long reach hedge trimmer review goes to the Electric Hedge Trimmer By Terratek. We gave our number two selection a 5/5 star rating in our review.
If cost is your main concern in long reach hedge trimmers, the Terratek features an affordable price tag among these tools, and it is a good choice. You will get professional and versatile performances with it. This is because it is designed with an 18v engine that handles difficult hedges the best.
Moreover, one of the most popular - 1300mAH Lithium-ion powers the engine to deliver a 45-minute continuous work in single battery life. There is a 120-degree adjustable pivoting head that can be set in five positions that enables breezy trimming at any head height.
The long arm hedge trimmer has a 1.8m size aluminium shaft length that extends up to 2.4m making it suitable for long reach areas and thick hedges and shrubs. 450mm twin action fastens the steel blade with aluminium blade head support.
It also has a 14 mm maximum cutting diameter to have you trim the large areas fast. Using the pole hedge trimmer is made simple with the best handle on the market. First, it is a lightweight cordless hedge trimmer weighing around 3kg. The handle on the long reach cordless extendable pole hedge trimmer features a one hand power trigger with a safety switch for preventing potential accidents. This trimmer features a top blade.
Since it is cordless, it doesn’t restrict movement around the garden while making it look great. You can easily cut through taller and short hedges without even tripping over extension cords. Also, sound emission is kept to the minimum while in operation to provide peace of mind to the surrounding. It has 82.8Db sound pressure level and 97.0dB sound power level that enable silent operation.
- It is a versatile trimming tool with five locking positions which makes it one of the best long reach hedge trimmers
- The weight of our selection number two is the lightest for maneuverability while cutting
- It is a silent operator with extendable pole length that does a precision cutting job in all spaces
- Comes at an affordable price and has a safety trigger
- It is cordless for maximum reach and no need for ladders
- High and powerful operation with aluminium blade head support
- Cutting head of this power tool is able to turn in a lot of different angles in order to provide easy cutting
- One of the few machines that is lightweight, safe to operate and has good price
- It is usually difficult to balance the length of our pick number two once extended
Third place in our best hedge trimmer category goes to the 18V Telescopic Cordless Hedge Cutter By Garden Gear. We gave it a 4.5/5 star rating in our review.
If you struggle to use a ladder to reach high up places when trimming, then turn to this cordless long reach pole hedge trimmer from Garden Gear. It is a versatile 18V telescopic pole hedge trimmer that enables you to easily cut through the tall hedges and prune standard trees with minimal effort.
The powerful motor unit is lightweight and designed to secure you get through difficult branches in simple steps. Furthermore, it features a standard light adjustable pivoting head that tilts and secures in place into five positions. This enables you to adjust to the highest position to easily use on difficult to reach hedges.
The great blade length on this pole hedge trimmer for gardens features the main rod made with the best rust-proof fibreglass and the telescopic pole with aluminium material which is resilient and long-lasting. These materials have a small size and also a lightweight design to comfortably use the telescopic pole unit with much ease. Since there is a lithium-ion attachment on the unit, dealing with tangling wires is eliminated.
You get to use this powerful machine for almost an hour at full battery. Also, you may always use a spare battery to extend usage. These long reach hedge trimmers come with a shoulder harness strap that makes it easy to operate at the highest height extension. However, weight distribution at this position is greatly minimized making it heavier to use for an extended period of time. It has an oil tank with a capacity of 85ml where it automatically lubricates the chain.
- You can reach higher places effortlessly with its reciprocating blade
- High performance makes it one of the best lightweight pole trimmers
- Features top quality blade for dealing with thick hedges.
- No messy wires to deal with, also comes at an affordable price
- These cordless long reach hedge trimmers come with a shoulder strap that gives you good balance
- The manufacturer includes a 12 month warranty
- Weight distribution of these trimmers is minimized at the highest extension
- Reaching the power button while holding these trimmers is quite difficult
For the fourth place, we picked one of the best long reach hedge trimmers, the 500 W Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer By Einhell. We gave it a 4/5 star rating in our review.
You can have your garden in the best shape and beautiful when using the Einhell GC-HH power hedge long reach trimmer. Not only can it trim thick hedges, but it can also be used on the bushes, shrubs and prune small branches, so it is the best choice. This is because it is equipped with a powerful 500W motor to ensure unbeaten performance.
The best laser-cut diamond ground blade teeth are designed to ensure you get accurate and sharp results on your home garden landscape. These blades measure 585mm and are extra-sharp to deliver exceptional results each time you put them to use. Also, they have a 20mm gap space length features. With a 470mm blade length, you get 3300 cuts per minute. Gearing of these trimmers is made of long-lasting metal material, and that is why you can be sure of getting a durable product.
The telescopic handle on this electric extended reach hedge trimmer pole measures 47cm and may extend up to 2.4 meters. You can adjust the features the way you like so that you can work with your preferred height. A secondary handle attachment is easily adjustable to ensure a comfortable working height for every user. There is also an adjustable shoulder strap that keeps you from getting tired while performing the trimming task. This telescopic pole unit features amazing blade for cutting thicker hedges.
The shoulder strap is designed with quick release for usability and convenience. Also, the cutting angle can be adjusted to work comfortably with the telescopic pole unit giving you a wider range of motion. This electric pole long reach hedge trimmer has a strong guard that protects the power tool when storing or transporting.
- It is easily adjustable to different positions and has a shoulder strap
- It delivers accurate results with the extra sharp laser cut blades
- Cutting head of this power tool is able to rotate in a lot of different angles in order to provide easy cutting
- These electric trimmers have durable metal gearing and diamond ground blades
- The telescopic handle/pole extends high enough and has excellent cutting length
- Good sturdy guard for storage and transportation convenience
- Only downside is that it might be difficult to use these trimmers since they are heavy
Fifth best long reach hedge trimmer is the Hedge Trimmer with Extension Pole By Ryobi. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. Feel free to visit Amazon page link below and see properties and the available price.
You can have your long hedge and high trees well maintained with this Ryobi corded long reach hedge trimmer with great blades. This is because it has plenty of tools that enable great cut on a range of both low and high thick hedges. First, it has one powerful 450 watts motor that delivers high cutting performances even on difficult and high branches. The Ryobi RPT4545M trimmer features a 2.6 metre length that you can easily adjust to trim at different angles.
This means that this extension pole hedge trimmer provides a reach up to 4 meters thanks to the pole and blade length. The material on the telescopic handle is good pure rubber, which makes it easily extendable and collapsible. Furthermore, there is a 135 degree angle rotating cutting head with four adjustment positions to enable versatile trimming. There is a 45 cm blade length with a 400mm bar length, which provides clean-cut results with 18mm cutting capacity and that makes it one of the best and most popular trimmers.
Having a corded working trimmer that enables ease of use is always handy seeing that you complete your task fast and with minimal effort. This Ryobi gardening long reach hedge trimmer comes with 3 separate sections enabling you to use it with or without the middle section. Here, you can use the extension pole long reach hedge trimmer to trim in all heights and adjust so you can reach top of the hedge.
The good telescopic handle provides a soft grip which makes it so much easier to work with. Also, the warranty safety buttons are put closer to each other to enable effortless usability. While Ryobi provides great cutting on each use, this long reach garden hedge trimmer has a tillable cutting head. This, therefore, prolongs the time taken to cut through long areas. Although, there is a shoulder strap which simplifies how you carry the heavy-duty garden long-reach hedge trimmer.
- One of the most popular Ryobi trimmers that provides great experience when cutting tops of tall hedges
- This extendable pole hedge trimmer has a good, resilient design giving it great durability.
- Excellent choice with great weight and blades for cutting and trimming a range of hedges with ease
- Sharp blade for clean line cut and excellent 45cm blade length enable 18mm cutting capacity
- These trimmers have variable head angles for easy reach of the top of the hedge.
- This extendable pole hedge trimmer has improved safety switches close together
- These products have long power cord so you don't need to use an extension cord.
- It has a heavy cutting head, but it provides great cutting capacity
- The middle section makes the extendable hedge trimmer too long when included and too short when excluded
For the sixth place on our review, we pick the Long Reach Telescopic Pole Chainsaw Blade Pruner By eSkde. We gave it a 4/5 star rating in our review.
The eSkde corded long-reach pole hedge trimmer packs the best features that enable superlative performances. To start with, it has a well built design that enables long-lasting efficient work with multiple garden tools. Gardeners can keep using it their way for many years and it will still deliver the best results as it did in the beginning. It is a corded two in one long reach garden hedge trimmer where you get two cutting heads on one telescopic aluminium handle.
You can cut a variety of hedges as well as prune trees with one chainsaw pruner kit. The long-reach hedge trimmer features a powerful 450 W motor that is responsible for delivering unsurpassed cutting. Furthermore, the corded telescopic electric hedge trimmer has 16mm super sharp cutting blade teeth that deliver even cut at 1600rpm load speed. The top quality cutting head angle can be adjusted from 60 to 80 degrees to ensure you reach different angles with much ease.
With the weight of only 3.8kg, the electric power pole hedge trimmer is easy to carry so that you get to trim higher trees if you need. It has a powerful 600W electric motor. Equally important, it features an adjustable angle articulating head of 300mm with chain cutting length of 250mm. The metallic power chain never rusts or experiences any friction while operating because it uses the 100ml automatic chain lubrication mechanism.
This is a corded electric hedge trimmer with a 10-meter cable length, which enables the best manoeuvrability. You will notice that this long reach hedge trimmer is heavy upon carrying because the main weight sits in the motor and top quality blade. Fortunately, the 10 meter cable long trimmer comes with a strap that has a thick grip, which minimizes tiredness while working with the electric branch cutter.
- Well built trimmers for durable work, even comes with a strap that has a thick grip.
- Boasts chain speed and efficiency at least two times higher than regular garden trimmer
- A good sharp blade with 250mm blade length for cleaner cuts on new growth with different lengths
- A wide range of adjustable cutting head angles to let you trim any side of the hedge
- 10 m cable length, which enables the best manoeuvrability
- These extendable pole hedge trimmers are versatile for use on all garden needs
- A lot of users find the weight heavy without the straps
- A few comments said that the cable might tangle up in the process
For the seventh place in our article, we recommend the Corded Telescopic Hedge Trimmer By the Flymo company. We gave it a 4/5 star rating in our review.
Flymo Sabrecut XT cordless model garden hedge trimmer is yet another budget hedge cutting trimmer you can buy that produces powerful results. It features an 18V NiMH interchangeable battery that delivers high, professional work. When fully charged, you get up to 50 minutes of uninterrupted cutting. Also, it has a tilting cutting articulating head with 15 different positions that you can easily adjust to a suitable working height.
Also, there is a telescopic handle that extends up to 3 meters where you get to deal with high and thick hedges easily which is what sets this unit apart from the rest. This feature also makes it a great telescopic hedge trimmer for low cover trimming without necessarily bending down. You will work faster and effortlessly to cover a wider area. The top blade on this telescopic hedge trimmer has 42cm cutting blade length with a tooth spacing of 16mm to ensure you cover any area width at once and don't miss any spots. Those are the factors that make a difference. One more advantage is that you can move and manoeuvre this machine on your lawn without any limits for the majority of time.
The Flymo Sabrecut XT trimmers use the dual action system on the blade to ensure you get sharp and even results. What’s more, you can use this telescopic garden hedge trimmer for an extended period of time as the precision blades are fitted with a tip protector for maximum sharpness. In fact, like every telescopic long reach hedge trimmer from Flymo, this one comes complete with a battery charger to readily recharge when low on power.
- The Flymo Sabrecut XT telescopic pole trimmer has powerful performance
- Power cable length: 4 m without an extension cable, suitable for most smaller gardens on all kinds of tasks and purposes
- This 3m option comes at an affordable price and good cutting width
- Great choice with decent weight to enable cutting and trimming a range of hedges
- The tilting head provides usability convenience when reaching corners
- You get nicely done cuts results with the twin action blades
- These Flymo Sabrecut power trimming tools have 42cm blade length
- Easy to assemble and use on a wide range of garden hedges
- Great products overall, even comes with a battery charger for longer runtime
- The battery and good metal motor make the weight of the Flymo Sabrecut heavy which is not good for any person with a back issue for example
Eighth place goes to the Multi-Tool with Pole Hedge Cutter By Bosch. We gave it a 3.5/5 star rating in our review.
Bosch makes an appearance on the long reach telescopic hedge trimmer reviews yet again. But this time the AMW 10 drive unit from Bosch is a multi function machine that can tackle various assignments in your home. It combines the Bosch AMW 10 HS brush cutter attachment to provide a versatile cut.
There is a pole pruner with larger heavy-duty grass trimmer attachments included. With it, you can trim bushes, prune trees and cut thick garden hedges. Powered by 1000W motor, you get excellent cutting performance on any task you use this machine on. Also, working with this trimmer is made easy with the 180-degree adjustable angle setting on the hedge.
This way, you get to clean-cut above your hedge plants effortlessly. The 43cm blade with 15mm tooth gap enables you to cut medium weight tree branches with much ease. Unlike most pole garden hedge and shrub trimmers, the Bosch AMW 10 is comfortable to work with thanks to the shoulder strap featured.
Also, the soft grip handle is adjustable to make sure you are well balanced when using the unit. These features are responsible for distributing weight across the whole unit in your hand to make sure you don’t get tired too quickly. Since you don’t want to leave anything untouched, this will enable you to cover a wide area without getting tired.
You can easily switch from one attachment to the other because the pole hedge trimmer doesn’t require complex tools to make the transition. These trimmers make the whole DIY process fast and easy to save you more working time without using accessories. In conclusion, this piece of garden equipment leaves your lawns beautiful without a problem or any damage to your health.
- These garden trimmers are versatile, good for cutting and trimming most thick hedges.
- The Bosch AMW has a good powerful motor that is suitable for trimmining larger gardens
- Cutting head of this power tool is able to rotate in a lot of different angles in order to provide easy cutting
- Great shaft enables it to do top-quality cutting job without the need for a ladder or platform
- Easily adjustable power tools enable no hassle finish on any kind of hedge
- It features an ergonomic design that enables comfort during cutting at all heights
- Provides cutting in an easier way as well as access to the top of the hedge and sides as well
- Quite heavy trimmers which means you may not be able to maintain natural body position while cutting, but great products overall
Ninth place on our list goes to the 18 V Lithium Cordless Extendable Hedge Trimmer By Einhell. We gave it a 3.5/5 star rating in our review. Feel free to check the price and sale information on the Amazon website links below.
In case you are struggling with tall hedges and thicker branches in your garden, then this Einhell GE-HC 18 Li T kit is your perfect solution. For starters, it is a powerful tool that trims overgrown hedges, branches and twigs including the higher ones when you are standing on the ground. It is a cordless model trimmer that allows effortless work since there are no wires that get in the way.
This extension pole garden hedge trimmer is powered by an 18 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 3.0 Ah that is responsible for the long life of the device. These telescopic hedge trimmers make use of a Power x-Change battery system to reduce energy consumption and pollution by 25%. In turn, you get long-lasting service, thanks to the metal gearbox that provides protection to the whole unit as well as engine lubrication system. Most importantly, it uses Oregon blade and chain to achieve clean cuts on the hedges.
For a device to produce excellent results, that means it is strongly built for the task. There is a 90-degree angle swinging extension to make sure you have effortless results when standing horizontally. The motor head features seven settings where you can tilt it to any angle that works for you. Also, the main handle features 4 settings that allow you to adjust the height for your needs.
The handle is made from aluminium with a height range of 880-1820mm to enable continuous telescopic adjustments. This extendable hedge trimmer also comes with an extra adjustable handle together with a quick fastener for additional benefits. There is a tank on the telescopic hedge trimmer to lubricate the chain automatically. Its capability of doing different jobs is something that makes it stand out from others. Another great thing is that it provides great value for the money. This battery operated cordless reach trimmer is a great choice for cutting and trimming hedges.
- The chain enables continuous cutting and trimming
- These garden hedge trimmers enable uniform results in all cases
- Top-quality shaft allows it to do perfect cutting job
- Easier to use with the extendable handle that enables this model to cut at all heights and adjust at all times.
- Cuts thicker tall hedges effectively with its top-quality blades
- These extension pole hedge trimmers are durable
- Uses one battery on all garden care tools
- Comes with an extra adjustable handle.
- The unit is not light, you need to be stronger to carry it. Nor for anyone.
- The power button is located too low on the shaft which minimizes effortless working
Tenth place goes to the Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer By BLACK AND DECKER. We gave it a 3.5/5 star rating in our review.
The vibration produced by most electric long reach hedge trimmers is often destructive and a nuisance. Therefore, you need an extension pole hedge trimmer that produces minimal vibration. This will enable you to work in a peaceful and serene environment. For that reason, BLACK+DECKER 18V lithium-ion rechargeable hedge trimmer will deliver the best work.
It has an 8-inch dual action blade that trims dense branches with 7/16’’ thickness. A powerful 18V NiCad battery powers the long reach hedge trimmer to provide 2400RPM speed for best services. You are able to cut high and low grown thicker branches with this machine, thanks to the 180-degree pivoting head. This articulating head can be set to five different adjustable positions for convenient use. This battery operated cordless long reach trimmer is a great choice for cutting and trimming job on hedges.
The extendable cordless hedge trimmer features a handle that can reach up to 11 feet to allow easy trimming even above the high edges. Furthermore, the rust-proof fibreglass sections on the handle interlock so as to give a sturdy and secure connection. You can extend the length on this heavy-duty hedge cutter up to 1.98 meters. Stability is one of many advantages of this pole hedge trimmer.
Also, the handle has a soft grip to enable comfortable use. Without power cords to trip over when working, you can trim up to 130sqm per battery when trimming tall thick hedges. When you are done using it, it disassembles without any hassle for storage and transport. It is everything landscapers want in a hedge cutting unit.
- Powerful extension pole hedge trimmer with 180-degree pivoting head
- Great extension pole allows cutting at all heights and easy handling
- Has top quality blade and great weight for cutting and trimming thicker branches
- Top quality shaft allows it to do perfect cutting job without the need for a ladder or platforms
- It is cordless to prevent harmful emissions
- These tools cover a wide area per battery
- Provide excellent garden maintenance which is an important aspect
- One of few disadvantages is that the length once fully extended, doesn’t shorten for use on much lower bottom areas
- No information about blade cover
A Guide To Long Reach Hedge Trimmers
Keeping your garden clean and neat will prevent unwanted animals and insects from building habitats and breeding in your garden. There are many devices you can use to trim your hedges, such as a cordless hedge trimmer, garden shears, and a garden shredder. You can then use a garden vacuum to collect the waste and burn it using a garden incinerator.
For the high hedges, a long reach hedge trimmer will help you trim the area. It is beneficial in areas where the fence has grown tall. We will show you how to choose the best long reach hedge trimmer there is.
What to Consider When Looking for a Long Hedge Trimmer
Types of long-reach hedges
Here's a couple of tips for these units with extendable shafts. First of a few things to consider when in search for a long reach hedge trimmer is the type. There are three main types of long reach hedge trimmers namely, electric, battery-operated or cordless and petrol hedge trimmer long reach. If you need a cost-effective, continuous use, lightweight and silent operator, then the electric one is the most ideal solution and is has no exhaust emission. You will not be interrupted to charge while using this option. Furthermore, they are more affordable and need less maintenance because of the power source.
In addition, this type is the best telescopic hedge trimmer to provide moderate powerful performance and environmentally friendly. However, the cords will limit the reach and are messy to deal with especially when they get all tangled up.
The cordless ones are strong, also silent and have reduced vibration. If the cordless hedge trimmer reviews were anything to go by, then this type offers convenience in usage. You can reach as far away from the power outlet to cover a wider area with ease. Battery hedge trimmer reviews reveal the main drawback being the limited run time.
You need to only use the hedge trimmers for utmost 60 minutes. In addition, recharging takes up too much time to achieve a full charge. However, if you want more time to finish the task at once, you need to get a spare battery.
Gasoline or pole hedge petrol trimmers are the most powerful option and will work on all sizes of thicker hedges fast and efficiently. With a petrol model telescopic hedge trimmer, you no longer mess with cords or lithium-ion batteries to keep recharging or replacing. Once you put the best petrol models to use, you will cover a wider area without any interruptions.
The main drawbacks to long reach hedge trimmer petrol are that it heavier and makes more noise compared to electric and cordless. It is almost difficult to find a lightweight petrol hedge trimmer even on the modern hedge trimmer models. In addition, it produces a lot of vibrations and exhaust fumes to the surrounding and most of them have low oil capacity tank. Long reach petrol hedge trimmer reviews show that a long reach petrol engine trimmer will require a lot more maintenance than the electric type.
The main part of any chainsaw head hedge trimmer is the blade. How you get your hedges trimmed will depend on the design of the blade on long reach hedge trimmer petrol, electric or cordless. Mostly, the longer the blade, the faster the performance.
However, the main things lots of people said on reviews (including petrol hedge trimmer reviews) is that a longer blade is heavier and difficult to use. Double-sided blade, on the other hand, is versatile and produces neater results on the contours of your landscapes. Single-sided is lightweight and not as versatile, so we would not recommend it if you are in search for versatility.
Weight is also a factor to consider as it determines how you will use the long hedge trimmer you get. Petrol pole hedge trimmer is the heaviest option and it will take little time to get you tired. Also, the weight distribution of the poles will affect your balance as you trim the thicker branches and hedges.
However, the heavier the model, the more powerful it is, so it depends on your preference. The market is filled with long reach hedge trimmers with tilting heads. With a rotating head, you get to use the trimmer in its normal position to cut horizontally and vertically. You will not get tired when using it most of the time.
Among all things to consider, safety, of course is the most important. Try to go for hedge trimmers that provide utmost protection when in operation. Whether it is an extendable hedge trimmer petrol or cordless or even electric, a handguard shield will come in handy. This part prevents debris from getting back into the blades. A dual switch will prevent starting the machine accidentally as well as using both hands to have it up and running. In addition, an automatic brake in the trimmer prevents accidents since it instantly stops the blade as soon as it is off.
Long Reach Hedge Trimmer FAQs
Q: Is there a petrol long reach hedge trimmer that is lightweight?
A: Yes. There are modern brands that have lightweight options to make the work easy.
Q: How often do I need to oil my hedge trimmer?
A: Our advice - to get the best performance, you need to lubricate the blade every time you use the hedge trimmers. This will prevent debris from getting stuck on the blade from time to time.
Q: How should I oil the blades on my trimmer?
A: That will depend on the type of hedge trimmer you have. For an electric trimmer, spraying is most ideal. The cordless and petrol hedge trimmers require dipping the blades into the lubricant.
Garden Related Products You May Be Interested In