10 Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews UK 2021 - Top Rated Models Compared
What can beat slipping into a hot tub with a chilled drink after a long day at work? From intimate tubs for two to larger ones that can fit eight, an inflatable hot tub is the perfect way to add some oomph to your family time or evening party with friends.
How and where do you buy one? We’ve got you covered with our best inflatable hot tub review.
Table of Contents
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs On The UK Market Reviewed In 2021
The best inflatable hot tub you want to get is the 4-6 Person Air Jet Inflatable Hot Tub By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 5/5 star rating.
It was the UK’s bestselling tub last year. The Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Hot Tub is unarguably the best spa one can find on the market. People love it because it is affordable yet it does not compromise on quality and durability. The brand lives up to its reputation for producing the best inflatable hot tubs on the market and the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Hot Tub is not an exception.
It can be used both inside and outside the house because it features a compact design that can fit between 4 and 6 people. It is particularly satisfying to get a spa bath after a long day of work and the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Hot Tub gives you much opportunity. Immerse yourself into the 40 degrees of water and activate the Lay-Z-Massage feature from the easy-to-use control panel then just sit back and relax.
With a great deal of versatility, this spa is usable either in a fixed spot (spa in a box hot tub) or on the move. You get to experience the best of both traditional fixed hot tubs and the portable ones. Despite having only 87 air jets as opposed to the others which have much more, this spa will give you a soothing bubble massage that will allow you to unwind in a very much peaceful and satisfying atmosphere right in the comfort of your home.
Key Features of the M-Spa Alpine M-009LS
- Sturdy Quad Horizontal Ring Construction
- Water filter cartridges
- 848 liters of water capacity
- 4-6 people seating capacity
- It has a generous water capacity
- Its price is much cheaper than others
- Will heat up to 40 degrees centigrade
- According to some of the inflatable hot tub reviews, the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Hot Tub does not have a strong construction hence not durable enough
- The ease of setting up is not obvious. Therefore, you may need the help of a video tutorial
Second best unit you want to get is the 4 Person Bubble Therapy Hot Tub By Intex. We gave it a 5/5 star rating.
The PureSpa is a premium hot tub by Intex that lets you relax in heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets right in the comfort of your home. This Intex inflatable spa gives you the capacity that is enough for a family of up to four people although there is a much bigger model that supports a capacity of 6 people. The make of the Intex PureSpa features an innovative Fiber-Tech construction that guarantees prolonged durability and superb performance thanks to the thousands of highly strong fibres.
It has an easy to use Intex control panel that lets you activate the 120 high-powered bubble jets at the touch of a button. This great Intex spa has some sort of intelligent mechanisms that cause the heating system to adjust to your preferred temperature allowing you to have a spa experience that is free of stress. All the Intex PureSpa models come with 2 easy-to-replace filter cartridges and a built-in hard water treatment system that softens the water in your spa to make it gentle on your skin.
When it comes to portability, the great Intex PureSpa is built with handles on the side to make transportation easy and comfortable. On top of that, Intex PureSpa hot tubs come with a carry bag to make transportation and storage as easy as possible.
READ NEXT: Top rated caravan solar panel reviews
Key Features of the PureSpa
- 4-person seating capacity
- 795 Liters water capacity
- 20-40 degrees centigrade
- Built-in hard water treatment system
- Fiber-Tech Technology
- It is a premium build portable spa with a large seating capacity of 4 people
- It is one of the easiest to use thanks to the simple control panel
- Easy to store away and carry around since it comes with a carry bag and handles on the side
- These perect units come with a cover to minimize heat loss and prevent unauthorized access to the spaIt
- It is durable thanks to the fiber-tech technology and built-in hard water treatment
- Intex PureSpa has 2 easy-to-replace filter cartridges
- Some of the hot tubs reviews find the Intex PureSpa to be quite pricey because it has an over £500 price tag.
Third best unit you want to get is the Air Jet Square Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 4.5/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and details on the links below.
The Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii Air Jets is the best blow-up Jacuzzi given its amazing features that combine the capabilities of a traditional permanent hot tub with those of modern portable inflatable Jacuzzi hot tubs. With a seating space of up to 6 adults, the Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii Air Jets is just the perfect gathering place to bring the tropical spirit of Hawaii to your home.
It is a hugely versatile meaning one can either place it in a fixed place (hot tub in a box) or move it around depending on the preferences. This amazing spa brings you the exciting features of a traditional hot tub without compromising the benefits of portability and affordability. With a brand new and improved 400 rapid heating system, this hot tub is capable of heating the water to a maximum temperature of 400C while running the Air Jets massage simultaneously.
All this is made to be very easy by the flip-up control panel. Setting up this bubble jets spa is quick and easy as it takes only ten minutes to get everything ready. To spice things up a little bit, the Lay-Z-Spa has a relaxing 120 air jets massaging system to relax. One can activate it by pressing the Lay-Z-Massage button on the control panel.
It is designed for comfort and engineered for durability given its superior TriTech Material and I-Beam Construction. You will love how clear the water is with the water bubble jets thanks to the water filter cartridges. Also included in the package is a leatheroid inflatable cover. However, there is no built-in hard water treatment.
READ NEXT: Top rated pressure washer reviews
Key Features of the Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii AirJet
- Seating space of 4-6 adults
- Dual heating and massage system
- Superior TriTech Material and I-Beam Construction
- Can heat up to 400C
- 840 Liters of water capacity
- It is large enough with a seating space of up to six adults yet has the stability of a permanent hot tub
- It is quick to install taking only 10 minutes and is portable so you can move it around
- One tub and massage system thanks to the Lay-Z-Massage feature
- Will even come fitted with spa water filter cartridges for clear water
- Effortless to clean and store away.
- One inflatable spa review notes that this model is one of the most expensive spa hot tubs on the market
- You must buy hard water treatment separately. There is no built-in hard water treatment system
Fourth place goes to the Hot Tub With LED Lights By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 4.5/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and many details on the links below.
This is one of the best inflatable hot tubs and the first one in the company’s range of LED-Lit hot tubs inflatable. It has a multi-coloured lighting system and is controlled with a wireless remote. With 7 different colours, the Lay-Z-Spa Paris can adjust to match the ambience of any occasion.
Just like its Palm Springs counterpart, the Lay-Z-Spa Paris has a seating space of between four and six adults and it features a rapid heater system that lets you achieve maximum temperatures of up to 40 degrees. It also features a relaxing and invigorating air jets system comprising of 87 all-surrounding hydro jets.
The construction and design of this hot tub make it one of the most durable inflatable hot tubs we have in the market currently. It features a durable and comfortable I-Beam construction alongside a timer-controlled heating system that allows you to schedule activation and duration of your heater pump. It is an easy-to-operate hot tub, thanks to the digital control panel that lets you activate your settings with the simple touch of a button.
Just like the other hot tubs from Lay-Z-Spa, the Paris variant also features a water filter that helps to keep the water clear. It takes only ten minutes to set up the Lay-Z-Spa Paris hot tub. This leaves one with more than enough time to enjoy the spa experience. However, even this outdoor unit has some flaws.
Key Features of the Lay-Z-Spa Paris Hot Tub
- Enough space to let 6 adults in for a great pool party
- 945 L water capacity
- Can heat up cold water to 40 degrees Celsius
- Has a cover you need to keep the water warm
- Multi-colored LED lighting with wireless remote
- TriTech Technology and I-Beam construction
- Air Jet Massage system with 87 air jets
- It has the rapid heater system that can heat water up to 40 degrees Celsius
- It is easy to use thanks to the digital control panel that lets you choose between the different functions with ease
- It is quick to install. It takes only ten minutes to get everything up and running
- Enough space to let 6 adults for a great pool party
- Even has a cover you need to keep the water warm
- Two filter cartridges, water pump and a water filter housing unit are included
- Effortless to clean and store away
- It is hard to think of anything negative about this amazing hot spa. However, some reviews point out that it is not as simple to set up as it seems. You may need some getting used to before you can comfortably set it up in ten minutes.
Fifth best unit you want to get is the Two to Four Person Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 4.5/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and many details on the links below.
Ever since its introduction in the market, the Lay-Z-Spa Miami has become one of the most popular models of small hot tubs on the market. It brings to your home a combination of comfort, relaxation, and portability, which are the three most sought-after features of an inflatable hot tub. Manufactured by one of the renowned brands on the market of inflatable hot tubs, this model is set to turn heads as it delivers great heights of customer relaxing satisfaction.
Its cost is way lower than most of its rivals yet the quality is not compromised at all. The Lay-Z-Spa Miami can comfortably fit four people, however, for maximum comfort, it should be used by two people. Customers that have used the Lay-Z-Spa Miami before can attest to the rich collection of features that it has. The most outstanding one which is common to all best inflatable hot tubs is the rapid heating system that raises the temperature of the water to a blissful 40 degrees centigrade.
On top of that, this model has an easy to use and user-friendly control panel that allows you to adjust the temperature and activate the massage system to give you a satisfying and relaxing warm spa experience. Also, setting up the Lay-Z-Spa Miami is very easy and fast. For most of the user, the entire setup time takes approximately 10 minutes. Although the massage has only 81 all-surrounding air jets, it is capable to offer you a soothing and relaxing bubble massage.
Looking at the build and design of the Lay-Z-Spa Miami, you will notice that it features a Rayon coating and a sturdy I-Beam construction which enhances the durability of this hot tub. Other than this, the Lay-Z-Spa Miami also features a water filter which helps to increase the clarity of the water in the hot tub.
Key Features of the Lay-Z-Spa Miami Hot tub
- Can heat up cold water to 40 degrees Celsius
- Seating space of two to four people to provide a good time
- Automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- It has a fast and easy setup procedure for great pool parties
- Rapid heater system
- Sturdy I-Beam construction
- Has a digital control panel
- It is well designed and comfortable to fit up to 4 people to provide a good time
- Even has a cover to keep the water warm
- It is a portable and inflatable hot tub which means one can use it either in a fixed position or on the move
- It is simple to install thanks to the intuitive and user-friendly control panel. On top of that, this spa also comes with a free set up DVD, two filter cartridges and a chemical floater.
- The setup procedure does not require any tools or professional techniques
- Effortless to clean and store away.
- Some of the walls may develop large bulges after some time of use
- It may be difficult to use this spa during the winter season
Sixth best you want to get is the 4 Person Outdoor Spa By Mspa. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and many details on the links below.
The M-Spa Alpine M-009LS is yet another amazing inflatable hot tub that is suitable for home use, especially in the garden setting. It features a simple black and silver finish which gives it a great appearance in your garden, patio, and summer house. When it comes to the shape, the M-Spa Alpine M-009LS’s patented square shape talks of technological innovation that will make it ideal for relaxing four people.
It has a length of 158cm which allows a total of four adults to sit comfortably in a 2+2 seating arrangement. If you are looking for a relaxing spa treatment that comes with body massaging capabilities, then the M-Spa Alpine M-009LS is the right one for you. Also, it has 108 dynamic and powerful air jets that release bubbles to surround and massage the entire body.
The M-Spa Alpine M-009LS is one of the durable and best hot tubs one can find on the market. It is made from the patented Rhino-Tech 6-layer reinforced PVC material. Also, this hot tub is fitted with a smart inflation system that includes an built-in manometer.
Something else that is built-in in this spa is the water temperature control, which is easy to use and user-friendly. Also, the buttons on the digital control panel allow you to turn on the bubbles, activate the pump and switch on the heater. One can easily see the actions on the LCD display.
Key Features of the M-Spa Alpine M-009LS
- Rhino-Tech 6 layer reinforced PVC cover material
- Will heat up to 43°C with PTC heating technology
- Great size, weight and square, four seat design
- 108 powerful dynamic air jets for full body massage
- Whisper quiet operation for ultimate relaxing experience
- Safety buckles to connect the top lid with a ground mat
- The patented square shape of the M-Spa Alpine M-009LS will make it ideal and comfortable for 4 people
- Effortless setup is what person would want for a good time
- Easy to use thanks to the supplied instructions DVD.
- Effortless to clean and store away.
- The durability is not as long as you would want
- Begins to leak after a couple of months of use
Seventh place goes to the Inflatable Portable Hot Tub By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and many details on the links below.
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs is an affordable and highly durable outdoor spa that promises to offer you a blissful relaxation without hurting your pocket economy-wise. It comes fitted with great features such as Lay-Z-Massage system that features 120 all-surrounding air jets to offer you a relaxing massage.
On top of that, the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs hot tub has a rapid heating system that lets you experience warm water temperatures of up to 40 degrees Celsius. It is suitable for both outdoor and even indoor use which makes it a flexible and best portable hot tub. The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs hot tub is also constructed with comfort and durability in mind and it’s not so different from the Lay-Z-Spa Monaco hot tub.
It features a unique wall construction known as TriTech, which is a 3ply reinforced material that provides additional strength, durability, insulation and comfort. Also, the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs hot tub has other amazing features that serve to enhance your hot tub inflatable experience. One thing that is worth noting is the fact that it is quick and simple to install.
You will spend approximately 10 minutes to get everything ready with this portable Jacuzzi. Also, it lets you enjoy up to 40 degrees centigrade. Using the good control panel, you can set the preferred temperature and activate the water jets to get everything you want out of your spa experience.
Key Features of the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs
- Perfect size and weight provide space that can fit 4-6 people
- Automatic start/stop timer-controlled warm and heat system
- Fast and easy setup - exactly what you want
- TriTech technology and I-Beam construction
- 963 liters of water capacity
- Great cover to keep the water warm
- The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs is an easy setup inflatable and portable hot tub
- Can fit 4-6 people for good time.
- Really effortless to clean and pack away.
- The cold water will quickly heat up to 40 degrees centigrade
- Comes with the jet system that lets you enjoy your spa experience
- Even has a clip lid heat-lock cover
- It is a durable pop up hot tub thanks to the 3ply reinforced body
- Several portable hot tub products reviews find the presence of a problem with the pump. It is unfortunate that there is no option to replace just the pump
- The pump gets uncomfortably noisy after a couple of weeks of usage
Eighth place goes to the Air Jets Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and many details on the links below.
The Lay-Z-Spa Saint Tropez brings the fun and enjoyment of Saint Tropez right into the comfort of your home. It is one of the best inflatable hot tubs that brings you the benefits of a mobile hot tub or a small Jacuzzi without requiring you to break the bank. With enough space to let up to 6 adults in, this unit gives you the opportunity of your life to enjoy great moments with family or friends.
It is equipped with some of the best features you would expect to find in portable as well as a fixed hot tub. These include durable construction, a rapid heating system, and a quick setup capability. Also, with this hot tub, you are guaranteed a long duration of the best services, thanks to the sturdy and durable horizontal chamber construction that has reinforced and rigid walls when inflated.
If you intend to use this hot tub with friends at night, you are going to find the free-floating waterproof pool LED light very enjoyable, and it comes included in the package. This pool light also requires no external power source and has four different colours. Get the best spa experience from the dual operating capability of this hot tub that gives you the opportunity to enjoy the rejuvenating power of 87 air jets together with a rapid heater system that raises the water temperatures to a blissful 40 degrees Celsius.
Key Features of the Lay-Z-Spa Saint Tropez AirJet Hot Tub
- Dual Operation is what a smart person would want
- Floating waterproof LED light with four colors
- 87 Air jet Massage system
- Great size and weight give enough space to let 6 people in
- Water capacity of 966 liters
- Power saving timer
- It features a rapid heater system that can heat the water to 40 degrees
- It is easy to use and quick to set up to provide a good time
- It comes with a one year extendable warranty
- Even includes a water pump and a PVC cover to keep the water warm
- You need to get used to it before you can easily and quickly set it up in 10 minutes
Ninth place goes to the One to Two Person Airjet Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. You can take a close look at the price range and many details on the links below.
The Lay-Z-Spa Siena is a small blow-up spa with a capacity of 2 people. This can make it the perfect hot tub for couples which lets you enjoy the company of each other in the surrounding that mimics the ambience of Siena. Designed with comfort in mind, the spa tub comes with an extra length for reclining to ensure that you are in your best comfortable position when enjoying the blissful hot spa experience.
This hot tub is one of the most versatile you can get on the market. You can choose to use it from a fixed position or move around with it. Whichever the choice you decide, this model will let you enjoy the benefits of both worlds, such as portability and also affordability. Some of the amazing features of this hot tub include the brand new and improved 40 degrees heating system.
Also, the shape will make it perfect for two people because it is designed with intimacy in mind. For instance, it comes with a removable drinks table that will allow you to pamper yourself and your significant other. Just like the other best inflatable hot tubs from Lay-Z-Spa, this model is quick and easy to set up requiring only 10 minutes.
What is more, you do not need any professional installation or tools as long as you have a flat surface. The massage system of this hot tub has 127 all-surrounding water jets. There is no other hot tub from Lay-Z-Spa that has as many water jets as this hot spa. Also, you can activate it by simply hitting the Lay-Z-Massage button on the control panel and then sit back and enjoy a full immersion and exposure to the rejuvenating effects of the bubbles.
Key Features of the Lay-Z-Spa Siena AirJet Hot Tub
- 509 liters of water capacity
- Size and weight provide enough space to let 2 people in
- Includes a cover to keep the water warm
- Heating system of up to 40 degrees centigrade
- Superior TriTech Technology and I-Beam Construction
- This hot tub is very portableIt is one of the most versatile, portable and best inflatable hot tubs that can be used either in a fixed position or on the move
- It features the rapid heating system that allows you to enjoy a blissful 40 degrees centigrade of water
- It is durable given that it is constructed using the TriTech technology and I-Beam construction
- Its massage system has 127 all-surrounding water jets, more than any other Lay-Z-Spa hot tub
- It comes with a superb water filtration system that helps to keep the water clear
- Comes with a cover you need to keep the spa water warm
- Really effortless to clean and store away.
- It may take some getting used to before you can master how to set it up in 10 minutes
Tenth place goes to the 6 Person Portable Inflatable Spa By Mspa. We gave it a 3.5/5 star rating.
Treat yourself to some amazing spa experience with this great inflatable hot tub from M-Spa that comes with great features such as an built-in manometer. The M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub lets you enjoy the warm tropic-feel water without blowing up your budget at all.
It has a generous size and seating capacity of up to four adults, which means you can have your friends over and treat them to an evening full of blissful fun thanks to the M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub. The design features a premium PVC silver interior liner with an outer cover which is a thick charcoal grey cover.
It is one of the best inflatable hot tubs since its design coordinates well with a wide range of garden decors. When it comes to ease of use, the M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub comes packaged with an instruction DVD that takes you through the simple process of setting up the hot tub.
On top of that, it features a LITE control panel that is intuitive and user-friendly. These features together with the ease of use make the M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub one of the go-to blow up a hot tub in the market.
Key Features of the M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub
- Perfect weight, size and seating capacity of 4 adults
- Rhino-TechTM 6-layer reinforced PVC cover
- 930 liters of water capacity
- PTC heating technology
- It is good and simple to use since it features a LITE control panel and an included instructions DVD
- The price of the M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub is pocket-friendly
- It has a large-enough water capacity
- Has a cover you need to keep the water warm
- Effortless to clean and store away.
- Some of the reviews have complained about its durability claiming that the M-Spa Silver Cloud Inflatable Hot Tub is less durable compared to superior counterparts like the Intex and Lay-Z-Spa
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs Recap
- 1. 4-6 Person Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub By Lay-Z-Spa
- 2. 4 Person Bubble Therapy Hot Tub By Intex
- 3. Airjet Square Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa
- 4. Hot Tub With LED Lights By Lay-Z-Spa
- 5. 2-4 Person Airjet Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa
- 6. Outdoor Spa 4 Seater By Mspa
- 7. Inflatable Portable Hot Tub By Lay-Z-Spa
- 8. Airjet Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa
- 9. 1-2 Person Airjet Inflatable Spa By Lay-Z-Spa
- 10. 6 Seaters Portable Inflatable Spa By Mspa
Inflatable Hot Tub Buying Guide
A well-cared-for yard provides the perfect space to use your BBQ smokers or set up a trampoline. A neatly done lawn will also adequately support the setting up of a weather station. You can have the sparkling clean patio you desire using a pressure washer or garden hose.
Like you would take your time to study and understand a stove fan, you need to be careful about the inflatable hot tub you purchase. We will show you how to buy the best in the market.
The Benefits of Having an Inflatable Hot Tub
If you think about it there are actually many benefits that come with owning an inflatable hot tub. Here are a few benefits.
First, inflatable hot tubs are mobile and portable. Unlike fixed and permanent hot tubs, inflatable spas can either be used from a fixed position in your garden, living room and terrace or you can choose to move around with them because they can easily fit in your car boot when deflated. Secondly, inflatable hot tubs are more affordable than their permanent counterparts. The total cost of constructing a permanent hot tub in your establishment is obviously higher than the price of an inflatable Jacuzzi. Therefore, you get to save a sizeable amount of money when you choose an inflatable tub over a permanent one.
The third benefit of an inflatable hot tub is, it has therapeutic properties. Most portable hot tub spas have an air jet massage system alongside the hot water and both can be used simultaneously. This benefit is very important especially if you work a fulltime job that is labour-intensive. You can imagine an evening marked by a hot tub bath after a long day’s work. However, the feeling of hot water bubbles massaging your body is not only satisfying but also physiologically therapeutic. On top of that, ongoing research is seeking evidence that supports the finding that hydrotherapy is good for people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
Factors to Consider When Buying an Inflatable Hot Tub
Buying the best inflatable hot tubs can be a daunting task especially if you are a first-timer. For you to make the right buying decision, there are certain considerations that you need to put into account. The first and most important point you want to consider is the seating capacity of the portable Jacuzzi you want to buy.
This can be determined by the number of people that will be sharing the hot tub. If you are just by yourself or with your significant other, then a small two seater tub is the most appropriate choice for you. However, if you are a large family or you intend to share spa moments with a bunch of friends, then you should probably consider a large inflatable hot tub with a seating capacity of six adults.
The second consideration is the number of air jets. This determines the efficiency of the massage system in the hot tub. The higher the number of air jets in the hot tub, the more efficient its massage system will be. An average of 100 air jets is ideal for a standard portable Jacuzzi. It is also important when buying an inflatable hot tub to consider the filtration system used. This is because it is what determines the clarity of the water in the hot tub. However, an effective filtration system should ensure water in the hot tub is clear for a long time.
Safety Precautions When Using an Inflatable Hot Tub
Inflated hot tubs are pieces of equipment that run on electricity. Therefore, just like any other electric device, they should be handled with a lot of care to minimize accidents. Apart from the basic precautions that you need to observe when using electric devices, which we all know of, there are instructions that are specific to inflated hot tubs and that is what this section is all about. First and foremost, when using an inflated hot tub in your house, that is indoors, ensure that it is plugged into a reliable power source whose ratings match with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Secondly, check to see that the water temperature in the hot tub is not too hot for your skin. Another important safety precaution that you need to observe that the seating capacity is not exceeded. Exceeding the seating capacity puts a strain on the material from which the inflated hot tub is made. Make sure to set up the hot tub in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer. Although the procedure may be straightforward, it is always advisable to do things according to the specifications of the manufacturing company. This way, you will avoid unnecessary accidents and faults.
Inflatable Hot Tub Buying FAQs
Here are the most common FAQs the customers ask when considering to buy an inflatable hot tub
Q: How much electricity does an inflatable hot tub consume in a month when put into constant use? In other words, what are the inflatable hot tub running costs?
A: To establish the cost of electricity that an inflatable hot tub will consume, you have to calculate the per-unit cost of electricity. The rate of electricity consumption of a particular hot tub is usually indicated by the manufacturers.
Q: Can the heat and bubbles be on at the same time?
A: Most of the inflatable hot tubs have a simultaneous heat and massage function, which means you can have both systems working at the same time.
Q: How often do you need to change the water in the inflatable hot tub?
A: The frequency of changing the water in the spa should be determined by the number of times you put it into use. The more frequent you use the hot tub, the higher the frequency of changing the water should be. So, there is no exact number of times for you to be draining and refilling the water reservoir in the inflated hot tub.