10 Best Induction Kettles Reviews UK 2020 - Top-Rated Models Compared
Last Updated on September 8, 2020
For a lot of people, their morning cuppa is among the best things in life. It helps with calming down, getting ready for the day and bonding with the family, all under the simple cost of some boiling water. And what a better way to power through that experience, than with an induction kettle that makes us all reminisce about our own grandma's biscuits and tea? If you're looking for the best induction kettle in the market, then you're in the right place. Read below to find the most suitable induction kettle products of 2020, so you can get to making your beverage right away!
Best Induction Kettles On The UK Market Reviewed In 2020
The best induction kettle of 2020 is Judge's Stove Top kettle, bound with a gorgeous design and equipped with 3 litres capacity. Adorned with material stainless steel and weighing just under 2 kg, this line of stove top kettles is a fan favourite for style, flavour and value for money. Bringing you the full experience, this product labelled as the best kettle sounds an audible whistle that signals when the water is boiling. The whistle air of the kettle blows away further from the spout, so you shouldn't have to worry about burning yourself on the smouldering heat.
Moreover, thanks to its phenolic material that lines the handle by providing a soft grip touch, you'll be able to easily lift and move the kettle around as you please. Moreover, you no longer have to worry about bringing a tea cloth to maintain the pour, since the incredible Judge stainless steel induction kettle has a heat-resistant grip handle that's very easy to operate. Thanks to its surrounding materials, this stovetop kettle is also incredibly easy to clean - as you can simply put it under the tap and you're good to go.
- Judge offers a one year guarantee with all its stovetop kettles.
- The kettle promotes a very fast boil, compared to other induction kettles.
- It has an easy-fill wide neck spout, which is very practical for use and cleaning.
- The kettle doesn't have an integrated filter so you're gonna have to do that manually.
- The whistling sound is relatively lower than most kettles for induction hobs, which may be an issue for those hard of hearing who prefer a louder sound.
Another fantastic product is the 3.4 litres capacity kettle that's compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction hob types. The Bakelite handle that this line of best kettles employs allows for an incredibly soft touch that does not heat no matter how long you boil water. Its stainless steel material perfectly complements the remote style along with the modern design, so this induction hob kettle will look perfectly well in any kitchen.
Besides being utilitarian, this hob kettle is also incredibly durable. Being labelled dishwasher safe, it can sustain longevity even after extensive use or wash. With this stainless steel kettle, you no longer have to worry about properly cleaning or removing the limescale build-up, since a simple dishwashing programme will do that for you. Including a whistling sound that's just on the right noise level, you will be able to hear it all through the house.
- The pouring spout is very functional and practical.
- The handle contains a preeminent feature that doesn't allow for heat induction.
- The surrounding stainless steel material in this kettle is very resistant, so it's not prone to flaking.
- Thanks to its wide base, the flames on the hobs including induction don’t pick up the sides.
- The water takes some more time to boil, especially if the kettle is filled fully.
- Some consumers reported that they found this kettle slightly heavier than the usual standard.
Another splendid product by King Hoff is this Kh-3236 kettle for induction hob, serving up a capacity of 3 litres of greatness. This material stainless steel kettle is specially designed to promote ergonomic and easy use, serving up as a prominent option for hobs including induction. Moreover, due to its highly resilient kettle features, you can also use this kettle on electric, ceramic or gas hobs, since the manufacturers entail that it won't suffer any harm.
The all-star whistling feature in this induction hob kettle indicates when the water is boiling at a volume that's not deafening to the ears but is still heard a room away. The stainless steel kettle can serve up to 10 cups of tea or coffee, which is ideal if you enjoy entertaining people in larger dinner parties. Most importantly, you can rest assured that the handle in this kettle has a very nice grip, on top of maintaining resistance to heat.
- Many customers noted that the Kh-3236 model is the most notable induction kettle that's a good value for money.
- The steel mechanism for opening and closing the whistle works smoothly, which will come as an advantage while pouring the water.
- Because it's rather lightweight, it was noted that it comes to the boil quickly.
- Some costumers have observed that the plastic lid on the kettle can be somewhat stiff to remove and when it does pop off, it tends to splash water around the hob.
- Since there are some parts on the kettle that are made of plastic, they could be prone to damage.
If you're fairly familiar with Le Creuset kettles, you'll know that they take absolute pride in shaping up the most elegant products on top of being practical and durable. Such refinery lies in the Kone line of stovetop kettles that equip a capacity of 1.6 litres that fills up to four cups. This enamelled stainless steel kettle contains a heat resistant phenolic handle and whistle, that ensure maximum safety while pouring the hot water.
What makes this induction hob kettle one of the best in the market lies in the fact that it's suitable for all hob types including induction, ceramic, electric, gas and AGA cookers. Moreover, due to its fine design that supports a wide base for efficient heating, you'll also enjoy the steady pouring this kettle provides, all thanks to its upright handle position. To properly compliment any kitchen, Le Creuset has made sure to design this induction hob kettle in almond, satin black, cerise, stainless steel, volcanic as well as Marseille blue colours.
- The stovetop kettle comes with a five-year guarantee warranty.
- The locked, ergonomic steel handle in this kettle promotes a safe and easy procedure of use and cleaning.
- It weighs about 300 grams, so it's incredibly light.
- The anti-corrosion and anti-warp kettle features ensure that the product will sustain high durability.
- It takes a little more time to boil than the standard electric kettle.
- The kettle doesn't include internal markings that indicate the volumes filled - a feature some costumers found aggravating.
- The lid on the kettle was noted to be rather inferior in quality, as some people reported that it became loose after some use.
If you're someone who wants to get in touch with more traditional options, then the Lovello induction hob kettle by Kitchen Craft will surely delight you. With a capacity of 2.5 litres, this stainless steel kettle is suitable for use on most hob types including induction, range cookers, AGA, camping stoves or conventional electric & gas stoves. Thanks to its comfortable and soft touch handle, you can rest assured that the kettle is very easy to use. Moreover, this whistling kettle is constructed with high-quality stainless steel that also takes pride in being rust-resistant.
Employing a heat resistant knob, the handle includes a built-in button that's used to open the spout directly, so you can steer clear of hot steam. Thanks to the manufacturer's meticulous care, the stainless steel surface in this stove top kettle contains a geometric design of small, indented hexagons that give it a very textured finish. This merging of classic ergonomics and modern design creates a very original kitchen tool, that's a definite must-have in any kitchen.
- Because there’s no heating component in this kettle, you’re less likely to endure limescale build-up.
- The material build of the kettle has a robust quality, so it's very durable.
- It includes a five-year guarantee.
- Can be matched with the Lovello Textured beverage canisters.
- The kettle is labelled hand-wash only, so it's not suitable for dishwasher cleaning.
- The weight can go up to 3.5 kg when filled, so it's heavier than most kettles.
- Some consumers reported that the whistle in this kittle is rather shrill.
Another excellent product by Le Creuset is the Traditional Stove Top model that takes design and practicality to the next level. Equipped with a capacity of 2.1 litres, the whistling kettle can provide up to four cups of boiling water, which is ideal for most medium-sized families. Moreover, this line of induction hobs kettles has an enamelled steel lining as well as a heat resistant phenolic handle and whistle, that ensures the grip promotes a soft touch and doesn't get hot while pouring.
As with the most Le Creuset products, this kettle is fitting for all hob types including induction hobs, gas, electric, ceramic, and AGA cookers. Employing a more traditional design, the kettle has a wide durable base that supports consistent heating, so you'll never have to worry about switching to electric kettles for a better experience. Besides the aforementioned colours that Le Creuset applies, this model also comes in almond and chiffon pink.
- According to the manufacturers, the anti-warp carbon stainless steel body heats efficiently because the large base allows for fast, efficient heating on any hob.
- The lid is double-insulated, so excessive steam and longevity of use won't be a problem.
- It keeps the water hot for longer periods.
- Several costumers have reported that the whistle in this kettle is very loud and annoying.
- The interior of the kettle was reported to suffer some rust build-up, especially in hard water areas.
This induction hob kettle brings the traditional style of tea making and gives it a firm retro finish. Equipped with a capacity of 2 litres, this kettle is coated in a classic translucent enamel finish that is proven to last its durability even after years of use. Promoting a fill up to seven cups of tea or coffee under a very short boiling time, this kettle serves as the perfect substitute for those large electric kettles that are simply not worth the money.
Designed to be ultra-practical, the kettle is suitable for all heat sources including 'problematic induction hobs. With its loud whistling spout feature, you'll always know when the water is ready to be poured, in which case all you have to do is press the button that flips the whistle out safely out of the way and continue with the pouring. The kettle comes in midnight black, chilli red and seashell cream.
- Besides the grip handle, this kettle's lid knob is also heat-resistant.
- Kitchen Craft offers a ten-year warranty period.
- It weighs just about 200 grams, so it's very lightweight.
- The elegant box is an ideal choice for those of you who are seeking the kettle as a housewarming gift.
- The whistle feature is prone to suffering some faults, as some customers noted that it either got lower or got lost completely.
- The full boil takes around 14 minutes, so if you're used to an electric kettle speed then you might get frustrated with the waiting times.
- Some customers have reported that the spout pour is not ideal.
Another excellent kettle that mixes up the classical and the modern is this Susteas kettle that adds in premium quality onto the mix. Having a total capacity of 3 litres and a maximum fill-up line on 2.6 litres, you can entertain all the guests you want with this induction kettle. Built of an encapsulated base with three layers, this kettle makes sure that the water boils efficiently faster, giving you a shorter waiting time for all your tea or coffee brewing needs.
Another great advantage to this induction kettle is the fact that it's 100% Teflon and BPA-free, so you won't have to worry about consuming dangerous chemicals or poisonous substances. Thanks to its thickened body and increased product weight, the stainless steel induction kettle feels as it looks - strong, powerful and durable. To promote an overall better experience, it also comes with a free premium anti-hot handle, promoting a double-safety measure.
- Its ergonomically designed handle and push-button technology make the pouring spout very enjoyable.
- Susteas offers a two-year warranty period.
- Thanks to its three-layered stainless steel built, the kettle is suitable for any heat source including electric, gas, induction, halogen and radiant stoves.
- The kettle provides two filling methods, one through the lid and the other one through the spout.
- The handle on this kettle is not very durable, as it can be prone to melting on certain hob surfaces.
- The whistle on this kettle is not very loud, so if you're purchasing this for the elderly that might not be the best choice.
- Even though the lid is built with a 0.55mm layer of stainless steel material, some costumers reported that it would not close off properly resulting in minor leakage.
If you're looking for a kettle to kick the boiling process up a notch, then this is the right choice for you. Aligned with a stopped design that changes colours when heated, this stainless steel induction kettle is perfect for those who value simplicity. Equipped with a 3 litres capacity, the induction kettle allows you to satisfy all your family's drinking needs and wants - at the same time!
The kettle is also fit for use in all hob types, including induction, electric, ceramic and halogen range cookers. The stainless steel lid is removable to make pouring easy and cleaning a no-hassle experience. The water has no contact with the kettle's plastic components, so your water won't taste funny (and it will be safe to drink!). The handle comes with a grip glove that ensures safety while pouring water from the spout.
- The kettle holds the heat for longer periods.
- It's relatively faster to boil than with most induction kettles.
- The pour spout is very nice and practical.
- The whistle material in the kettle is made of plastic, which can be more prone to damage and dangerous to operate with.
- The 'magic' colour-changing lines are prone to flaking.
The reason why KitchenCraft has made it on the list several times, it's because they truly captivate the traditional style and the nostalgia that follows it by adding incredibly useful modern features. The stainless steel induction kettle is suitable for all hob types, starting from induction, gas, ceramic, electric as well as halogenic hobs. With a 1.3 litre capacity, it promotes a compact-sized experience that fills up to three cups.
Moreover, its whistling spout lets out a pleasant 'toot' when the water is boiled, rather than a loud screech. The stay-cool handle is ergonomically positioned to ensure easy and safe pours with each session. While the stainless steel material coating offers maximum sturdiness, its cool french grey coating offers an elegant finish that makes it look graceful. Moreover, this kettle is also available in vintage blue and antique cream, matching any kitchen perfectly.
- Thanks to its wide-opening design and stain-free features, this kettle is very easy to wash and keep clean as well.
- KitchenCraft provides a ten-year warranty period.
- The stainless steel interior in this kettle allows for the water to boil very quickly.
- The bottom of the kettle might be prone to chipping and scratching under certain heat sources.
- It has a smaller capacity than most kettles, so if you have a larger family it might not be ideal for you.
- Some consumers have noted that the spout doesn't pour well.
Even though the current tide is focused on electric kettles and their fast-boil fancy features, induction kettles are a favourite among those who prefer a more traditional experience that includes some waiting on top of the high whistling sound. Even if you're familiar with induction kettles or have been using them all your life, there are always innovations that you could benefit from and might not know about. With that in mind, there are a few things that you should always look for when buying an induction kettle.
Most kitchen appliances including induction kettles are built with stainless steel materials that ensure safety and durability, on top of being labelled food-friendly. However, for economical and practical reasons, kettles are usually coated with other materials such as plastic or regular steel that make them quite problematic. These kettles are more prone to flaking, producing rust and breaking down altogether, so you should try to avoid them as much as you can.
A stainless steel exterior only affects the durability of the kettle, whereas different materials positioned in other parts of the machine affect the overall use and pose safety risks is they're not ideal. You should always pay attention to the materials used on the spout, whistling area and handle, as they're the most delicate and dangerous is not coated properly. Usually, kettle handles are lined with a phenolic material that works as an insulator and doesn't allow for heat or steam to build upon certain surfaces. You should try to avoid plastic and cheaper materials, and save up on a more costly stainless steel kettle that'll be worth the money in the long run.
As you might've already noticed, most induction kettles specify the hob materials that are compatible with their products. A hob that uses too much heat or has a stronger build than a kettle can handle, might cause the kettles to not live up to their guaranteed endurance and/or break, chip and flake. Lucky for you, most stainless steel kettles currently on the market are suitable with different hobs including gas, electric, induction, ceramic, halogen and radiant stoves. You should always check with the manufacturer's specifications and not set yourself up for a replacement right away.
Considering how the primary choice for purchasing an induction kettle is its whistling spout function, it's important to ensure that the ergonomics of the whistling spout are ideal. You should always double-check the handle design and where the spout is positioned, since a beautiful looking but the impractical design could cost you safety risks.
Generally, a kettle that provides a button for opening the whistling spout and has this feature positioned away from the pouring angle is a good pick. Moreover, you should avoid kettles that employ a plastic whistling spout, as the hot water and steam emitted from the kettle will melt it away after a couple of uses.
Q: How do induction kettles work?
A: Induction kettles work by getting powered up by a heating source under the disc positioned in the bottom of the kettle. This disc is usually made of conducting material that allows the hob to heat the kettle, thus boiling the water in it
Q: What is the best stovetop kettle?
A: The best stovetop kettle of 2020 is the Electric Gas Whistling Kettle By Judge, being a prominent choice for style, ease of use and value for money.