9 Best Hot Water Dispenser Reviews UK 2021 - Top Rated Models Compared
On-demand hot water dispensers are invaluable. You can brew a hot cuppa, prepare sauces, soups and even warm the baby’s bottle in minutes. They are convenient, energy efficient, and super easy to use, you won’t miss your old kettle one bit.
Are you wondering which model would suit you and where to buy it? Don’t worry, we have scoured the market for you and provided the best hot water dispensers below.
Best Hot Water Dispensers On The UK Market Reviewed In 2021
The best hot water dispenser you can get is the Instant Hot Water Dispenser By Neo. We gave this one a 5/5 star rating.
You no longer need to lift heavy kettles to make a mug of coffee, tea or other drinks. The Neo Instant dispenser will dispense hot water at the press of a button. It is energy-efficient and will serve you well without doubling your electricity bills. The device is the right fit for any kitchen, office or waiting room. These products will serve ten people in one round.
The best hot water dispenser has a 2.5-litre detachable water tank with a heating element that is capable of boiling an average of 10 cups of water quickly, one cup at a time. The 10 cup water tank is easy to refill without the need to change the location of the machine. These hot water dispensers have a power consumption of 2600 watts and a voltage of 2600W so that you get the best result. With its detachable drip water tray, you may be sure of the best performance.
It will slide off smoothly so that you will be able to empty and clean it while attaching it back is as easy as ABC. This device has a transparent water tank with capacity markings and there is guidance on the maximum as well as the minimum level of water that should be in the tank. You will like its sleek black design with rose gold or chrome detailing.
The best hot water dispenser may produce between 400 and 500 millimetres of water per minute. It has one easy to use two-stage on/off button while the switch to dispense the water is conveniently located at the top of the device. Another notable feature of this kitchen appliance is that it weighs around two kilograms and measures around 18cm (L) by 26cm (W) by 31cm (H) making it possible to free some space.
READ NEXT: The best built in oven you can buy
- The best kitchen appliance is also energy-efficient and will make sure to keep your bills low.
- This black, top quality water dispensing unit has great design
- This instant hot water dispenser features detachable drip tray
- It is easy to fill the bottles due to the push-button lid. And you do not need to move the machine to the sink to refill the tank when the water is dispensed.
- Its operations are straightforward.
- The device is quite slow if you want a quick cup of tea of coffee.
- It lacks an auto cut off feature which is not great for the best hot water dispenser
The second best hot water dispenser you want to buy is the Brita Hot Water Dispenser By Breville company. We gave this great water dispensing option a 5/5 star rating.
The Breville Brita home model is the third generation of the best Breville water dispensers. It is safe to say, there is lots to talk about today. The Brita water filter technology which promises a hot water dispense time of just 40 seconds. Then there’s a big three kW fast boil element for maximum efficiency. This unit features detachable drip tray, permanent lime scale filter as well as stainless steel finish.
The large illuminated water tank may hold up to 1.8 litres. The Brita has a variable dispense system. It can dispense filtered water based on its preset 9 different cup size or by manual interaction with the button. There’s no risk of pollutants and cleaning inside of these big things is easy. Limescale and chlorine are kept at bay by the Brita filter system and it uses a Brita Maxtra cartridge. It also features manual stop button for water flow control and filling all sizes of cups any time.
- 9 preset cup sizes for water dispense make it one of the best available products on the market
- The design looks perfect for every kitchen and the size of the tank is good enough
- This top quality water dispensing option features great design and the Brita filter system
- These large instant fill kettles feature manual stop function for any cup size.
- Removable drip tray, permanent limescale filter and stainless steel finish
- Many users find the fast Brita filter boiling the best experience with this unit
- This popular device filters the drinking water besides dispensing it
- Unlike previous device, this one is heavy and hard to fill/refill
- Weighs almost 2.5KG which is too heavy for many users
The third best instant hot water dispenser you can get is the Instant Hot Water Urn Boiler By Neostar Electronics. We gave this one a 5/5 star rating. Feel free to check the price range and feature details on the link below should you select this device.
With the unique NeostarPerma, you will always have boiling water ready. It automatically reheats the water after boiling, keeping it hot all day long. It is the best addition to your kitchen appliances since it keeps energy usage at a low while providing safety.
This stainless steel device will use a power consumption of 680W to boil the water to 100 C, 2 watts to maintain it hot and a 100W to re-boil it to 100 degrees. With a capacity of 3.5 litres, which is equivalent to 24 normal cups or 12 mugs, you may be sure of boiling water whenever you need it. It has the capacity to reheat water automatically after each use. Press and pour technology enables quick boil at a push of a button.
Also, there is the best boil-dry protection for maximum safety while there are efficient thermostat and digital timer for achieving the perfect result. You may set the device to boil water at a specific time when you will need it or when you normally pour your morning cup of herbal tea, water, or coffee.
What’s more, like previous hot water dispensers, this 24 cup machine has a water level indicator that will let you see when it’s time to refill. These products have a removable top lid for easy refilling and there are 5 temperature settings, which range from 40 to 98 Degrees Celsius. With a digital display, you will be able to monitor the water temperature that is set. Also, cleaning these things is easy.
The great looking 24 cup device has a stainless steel casing which remains warm but not too hot to touch. It measures 32cm*23cm*31cm and has a carry handle for portability. You will also like its stylish design which makes it fit in with the rest of the appliances in your kitchen.
- Its energy-efficient as it uses a fraction of the wattage of a regular spout kettle or tea pot.
- The water stays hot all day long, which saves you time in the best way possible.
- You may dispense the water without any danger of scalding – there is no need to lift or pour as with a kettle or tea pot
- Features LCD display.
- Many people find the casing made of stainless steel very attractive
- This instant fill hot water dispenser features variable temperature settings for good temperature control
- The lid of the device is made of poor quality and degrades quickly, which is not the best feature.
- Many reviews don't like how the initial boil will take long.
- A lot of reviews also don't like that you need to get a filter separately.
For the fourth place we select the new Fast Boil Water Dispenser By Breville. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. Feel free to review the price and see the specifications on the link below should you choose to buy this device.
The Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser by Breville is an excellent hot water dispenser made of plastic with a delightful black finish. It is a relatively fast hot water dispenser that boils up to 2 litres of water in just 40 seconds. This great looking Hot Cup kitchen device is also incredibly simple to use as it allows you to choose from nine different cup sizes (variable dispense settings).
This means that you have control over the amount of water you want to boil. As such, it is much more economical and energy-efficient than most standard kettles or a tea pot where you have no control over how much water you are boiling. The best one button function enhances the usability of this hot water dispenser as it eliminates the hassle of having to get used to operating it. This product features a removable drip tray, permanent limescale filter and stainless steel finish. You will also find that this Breville machine will improve the look of your kitchen just the way you'd want.
The water capacity of this popular Breville water dispenser is 2 litres and it has a 3KW power rating. This water tank is removable and has a push-button lid making it easy to fill the hot water dispenser with water. Also, it features a sleek design that gives it a complementary appearance suitable for your kitchen work surface. These Breville Hot Cup instant hot water dispensers also illuminate blue during boiling. This means that you won’t have trouble knowing when the dispenser has been turned on. This makes it stand out from other good home appliances. Cleaning these things is also easy. It also has a manual stop function to stop flow of water for user convenience at all times. Still, this Breville kettle product has no temperature or time control.
READ NEXT: Top rated combination microwave reviews
- Easy to use as it dispenses water at the touch of a button for you to make a cup of tea or coffee of any size
- This Hot Cup model boils much water - up to 2 litres ready in just 40 seconds so you can have coffee with your family in no time.
- Removable drip tray, permanent limescale filter and a cool black finish
- The variable dispense setting allows you to choose from nine different cup sizes
- It has a manual stop button to stop flow of water for user convenience at all times
- We find the filling the dispenser easy because of the push-button lid
- The good water tank and drip tray are removable and easy to clean in a short amount of time - seconds
- One of few downsides to this popular Breville dispenser is the tank capacity could be increased for the best customer experience
- We also find the no variable temperature settings feature a bad thing for this Hot Cup dispenser
Fifth place goes to the very popular Instant Kettle By VonShef. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. You can check the price and details on the Amazon links below.
The VonShef instant hot water dispenser helps you save time and money by allowing you to boil the exact amount of water that you need. Unlike the traditional kettle which boils all the water in the reservoir, this instant hot water dispenser is small in size, economical and energy-efficient, which will make it it the best for those who lead a busy life.
The VonShef hot water dispenser has a concealed 2.6KW element that heats up much water in a matter of seconds. Also, the best one button operation will make this hot water dispenser just as easy to use as the standard kettle. Simply switch it on when you are ready to boil and once you are done, you may press the button to switch it off and prevent any spills from messing the kitchen counter.
Despite being small in size, this VonShef dispenser has a 2.5L tank which holds enough water for approximately ten cups. These hot water dispensers have a transparent design with water level markers to let you know exactly how full the tank is. The drip tray is also designed to easily slide off for easy emptying. If this is the device you selected, we recommend you to check the price and details on the link below. However, it has no variable temperature settings for quality temperature control.
- This good looking small VonShef device is economical and energy efficient
- It is mighty with a 2600W power rating that will make sure of fast heat-up to the highest temperatures
- Capacity: 2.5L
- Boils your water in a matter of seconds and the size of the easy to clean tank it comes with is good enough
- This VonShef unit comes with an extra 1L refiling jug when all the water is dispensed
- This small VonShef device is easy to use with the one button operation, filling cup by cup
- Comes with a two year manufacturers warranty for the best user convenience
- The button gets a bit stiff after several weeks of use
- Many reviews don't like that there's a lack of information about a water filter and variable temperature settings
Sixth place goes to the Electric Instant Hot Water Dispenser By Cooks Professional. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. You can see the price and details on the link below should you choose this unit.
This is an instant hot water dispenser by Koolle that may offer you the convenience and efficiency of preparing your hot beverages effortlessly. This kitchen device comes with a large 2.5l reservoir that is enough for up to 10 cups, which is perfect for large families or offices.
It has a powerful 2.6KW concealed heating element that boils the water in a matter of seconds so you don't need to wait. Also, refilling this hot water dispenser is as easy as flipping open the lid and pouring the water into the tank.
Alternatively, you can remove the tank and refill from the tap. The drip tray is removable so that you may have the minimal mess to deal with once you are done boiling the water. Alsoe, with these hot water dispensers you can make a cup of tea, coffee or any other hot drink with great speed. However, it has no variable temperature and volume settings for quality temperature control.
- It comes with a large tank capacity of 2.5 liters and comes at an affordable price
- This good looking unit boils the water in a matter of seconds, regardless of the size
- The 2.6KW element helps achieve rapid boil
- Reviews also fint these models very useful for every need you choose
- This instant fill hot water dispenser has a nice, stylish design
- These useful unit offer you removable drip tray that will make the cleaning easy
- Comes with a 24-month warranty for the best user experience anyone would like
- The button gets too stiff to use after a couple of weeks, which is not the best feature for the hot water dispensers
- A lot of reviews also don't like the lack of information about a water filter and variable temperature and volume settings for temperature control
- There are no different cup sizes and cup settings for the amount of dispensed water
Seventh place in our list goes to the HotCup Water Dispenser By Breville. We gave this option a 4.5/5 star rating.
The Breville fulfils your hot water needs within a matter of seconds with the touch of a button. It boils water one cup at a time thereby consuming only a fraction of the time and energy that would be used by a regular kettle.
This Breville HotCup dispenser features the best 3KW element and a 1.7L capacity tank presented in a smart gloss black finish that looks great in any kitchen. The key features of this Breville water dispenser include the easily refillable hot cup, the adjustable drip tray and the easy and intuitive controls.
- This Breville hot water dispenser is easy to use and clean
- Capacity: 1.7L
- This small water heating unit gets the job done in a matter of seconds
- The best price for this pocket-friendly device unlike others
- It is powerful enough to facilitate rapid boil one cup at a time
- The jug is not detachable, which is not the best feature
- The tank capacity is too small when compared to other hot water dispensers
Eighth place goes to the 1.5 Litre Fast Boil Kettle By Breville. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. You can take a look at the price and details on the link below should you choose this handy device.
The Breville VKJ142 is a medium-sized hot water tap that allows you to boil up to 5 cups of water without refilling that reservoir. With its patented one cup at a time boil and the powerful 3KW concealed heating element, you can achieve fast and rapid boil thus saving valuable minutes and economizing on energy consumption in the best way possible.
The 1.5L capacity water tank is easy to refill because it has a lid release button that you use to open and fill the tank. The rear window is extra large to allow you to accurately fill the water tank.
In addition, the water tanks illuminate giving a blue hue to let you know that it is turned on. Also, the drip tray is detachable allowing you to get rid of any mess you might create with ease.
- This one cup kitchen device is easy to use and clean
- The best heat element helps you to achieve fast boiling one cup at a time
- This stylish water heating unit is economical
- This machine features good tank capacity and safety settings.
- It is safe to use since the hue illumination lets you know when it is turned on
- It does not fill a cup to the brim like other hot water dispensers
- As far as a lot of best hot water dispenser reviews are concerned, this model might have a very flimsy button switch which is not the best feature
Ninth place goes to the 2.5L Instant Boiling Water Dispenser By Cooks Professional. We gave it a 4/5 star rating in our buying guide.
This boiling water dispenser by Cooks Professional allows you to enjoy the instant hot water while saving you the time, energy and money that you’d spend on a regular kettle. As far as most of the available instant boiling tap water units reviews are concerned, not even the best fast boil kettle can match the efficiency of this hot water dispenser.
For starters, these hot water dispensers comes with a 2.5L capacity tank, which is way above most of the kettles. This boiling water product fills up 8-10 cups, making it a perfect dispenser for large families and offices. This handy kitchen device is also very easy to use especially since you can top up the water by removing the detachable tank and refilling from the tap. The removable drip tray makes the use of this hot water dispenser even easier because it minimizes the mess that can originate from spills.
It weighs light - just around 1.83 kilograms and measures around L27.2 x W18.5 x 30.6cm meaning that it won’t take up too much space where you place it. With its rated power between 2200W and 2600W, you can be sure of the best performance that will give you the best result. This home appliance has a tank capacity of 2.5 litres and its power cord is 88cm long.
- This boiling water machine features good capacity to handle large amount of water
- The heat element of 2600W wil make sure of rapid heating
- This product is easy to clean
- This water boiler is easy to set up, unlike many other different options
- Might take some getting used to for you to fully understand its operation
A Guide To Hot Water Dispensers
Making coffee has never been so much easier and faster. You can use a bean to cup coffee machine, a cafetiere, or a capsule coffee machine. Alternatively, take the time to use a stove top kettle and store your beverage in a thermos flask. If you are using hard water, a water softener will get rid of the foul taste.
But for a more energy-efficient and flexible option, a hot water dispenser is the way to go. It only heats the water you need, which you can use to make your tea or coffee. We will guide you through getting the right hot water dispenser.
Benefits Of Having An Electric Hot Water Dispenser
A hot water dispenser is an essential kitchen appliance. Unlike the normal electric kettle, this appliance is quite simple to use as it allows you to have total control over the amount of water you are boiling. Most of the hot water dispensers come with a variable dispense to help you adjust the amounts you want to dispense.
This is not possible with a standard kettle which heats up all the cold water in the reservoir at once. It is also undeniable that hot water dispensers are much more economical and reliable than normal kettles. By allowing you to boil only the amount of water that you require, you spare a lot of time, energy and money.
The other benefits of using an electrical hot water dispenser are that it has a large capacity, even a little larger than a normal kettle. Most of these hot water dispensers will boil enough water for up to 10 cups before refilling. It is also convenient because it does not require you to lift in order to pour the dispensed water. Unlike most kettles, the hot water dispenser results in a minimum mess since it comes with a removable drip tray.
Using hot water dispenser requires a great degree of care and caution to avoid unnecessary accidents and injuries. First of all, being an electric appliance, it is important to remember the fact that overloading can cause a fire.
Given the high power ratings that hot water dispensers come with, it is recommended to always connect it to the appropriate wall socket. Do not connect it to a power extension as this raises the risk of overloading. Also, keep children out of reach or at least keep a close eye whenever they are around the hot water dispenser.
What To Consider Before Buying
Search for a hot water dispenser can be a tedious task especially if you don’t know the key features to look for. This is because just like any other piece of equipment, hot water dispensers come in different brands and quality options. Here are a few tips that will help you to select the right one. The first and most important thing is, of course, the price, followed by the quality and finally the warranty period for the best customer experience.
Hot water dispensers, especially the ones we have reviewed above differ in their prices. Evidently, the higher priced ones have much more features than the budget ones. Therefore, if you are operating with a limited budget, there are chances you are going to miss some of the features of a hot water dispenser.
Nevertheless, you will not miss the basic features that are considered to be standard for a hot water dispenser. When it comes to quality, the type of material used in constructing the hot water dispenser is very important. High-quality materials last longer and look sturdier than their low quality counterparts, but the cost is also much more expensive.
The duration of the warranty is just meant to inspire confidence in the buyer. More often than not, buyers are much more confinement in a product whose warranty is extended beyond the normal 12 months. Other factors you need to consider include the size of the water tank, the power rating, the drip tray and the presence of safety features.
Hot Water Dispenser FAQs
Q: Is a hot water dispenser faster than a normal kettle and does it consume more electricity?
A: The only time a hot water dispenser is a cheaper and much more energy efficient than a normal kettle is when you are boiling a single cup of water.
Q: Can I descale my hot water dispenser and how frequently do I need to do it?
A: It is important to regularly descale your hot water dispenser as this keeps it working properly
Q: Does a hot water dispenser make noise when turned on?
A: Yes, but the noise levels are usually negligible unless the hot water dispenser is faulty