Best Handheld Blender Reviews UK 2021 - Top-Rated Models Compared
Food blenders have been one of the most talked-about kitchen tools for a long time because they’re practical, easy to use and capable of maintaining all the nutritients of our favourite foods. On a general note, a food blender can make smoothies, baby food, cut fruit, chop veggies and blend nuts.
A full-sized food processor is great, but it can be a pain to get it out of storage each time your kids want to try a new soup. That’s why we have picked the best hand blender reviews on the market so that you can find your best fit.
Table of Contents
Best Handheld Blenders On The UK Market Reviewed In 2021
The best hand-held blender of 2021 is the 3 in 1 model by Russell Hobbs. This excellent food processor comes with a 700 ml beaker, 500 ml chopping bowl, blending leg and a whisk attachment. With an operating power of 500 W, the best hand blender hosts three speed-settings, two of which are automatic and the third - pulse. Thanks to its robust motor with a spin speed of 12,000 RPM, the hand-held food processor will remind you of what exactly “ease” means.
To ensure that the best stick blender (UK) is as practical as can be, Russell Hobbs has designed the unit with a non-slip base and cover. This way, you will gain stability and peace without having to worry about making a mess. Even if that does happen, you can take comfort in the fact that all the detachable parts of the handblender are dishwasher-safe.
- It comes with a two-year warranty by Russell Hobbs.
- It has a powerful blending speed of 12,000 RPM.
- It has two speed-settings and a manual pulse mode.
- Its detachable parts are great for storage.
- Its robust blending leg is very durable.
- It has a rather loud operation.
- It can’t make mashed potatoes or puree.
Our second pick for the best hand blenders is Bosch’s Clevermixx range that uses a 600 W motor to process several ingredients at a time. This range of hand-held blenders includes the fantastic Bosch unit, a mixing beaker and a stainless steel mixing wand. The beaker has a capacity of 700 ml along with some handy measuring marks for cup size.
The main reason why the Clevermixx is among the best hand blenders on the market lies in its Quattro Blade technology. The comfortable wand integrates a high-functioning blade that ensures precise cutting and optimal blending results. All that you need to do to start the unit is to press one button while its ergonomic handle lets you have a comfortable grip. After you’re done, you can stack both the beaker and the wand straight into the dishwasher.
- It comes with a two-year manufacturers warranty by Bosch.
- It is very lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- It has a high-grade blade technology that doesn’t turn the food into mush.
- It comes with dishwasher-safe parts.
- Its mixer wand is made of rust-free materials.
- Cleaning its head can be rather tricky.
- It isn’t fit for making creams.
If you want a unit that’s powerful enough to make delicious purees, then Homgeek’s best blender stick is the right one for you. The 1000 W model employs two stainless steel blades that support a versatile blending for making soup, baby food or smoothies. The speed hand blender incorporates the main mixing wand with an extra whisk attachment.
To ensure that the customer gets the most out of this hand-held food blender, Homgeek has designed the kitchen tool by combining six different speed settings and a turbo function. Moreover, its removable motor makes sure that it’s easy for you to change the attachments whenever you please. And whether you want to clean the extensions by hand or put them on the dishwasher, you can rest assured that they will be squeaky clean upon completion.
- It is Amazon’s Choice for a hand blender over 1000 W.
- It is best suited for soups and smoothies.
- It has versatility with the speed settings.
- It has an ergonomic handle with a non-slip grip.
- It doesn’t come with a mixing beaker.
- It is prone to splashing.
For those who enjoy a nice, thick smoothie first thing in the morning, they’re going to love Breville’s stick blenders. The 300 W immersion blenders are specially manufactured for those active folk who enjoy a nice protein shake, delicious smoothie or frozen drink. The kitchen tool comes with a blender handheld and two blending bottles.
The beauty of this speed hand blender is that it takes the “easy to use” label to a whole other level. The unit supports a quick blend & go technology that only requires you to spill in the ingredients on the bottle and press one button. Afterwards, the unit will mix your healthy masterpiece without leaving you to worry about cleaning the blender. All the magic happens inside the easy-to-clean bottles, so your time and effort will be minimal.
- It is Amazon’s Choice for the best blender.
- It has detachable blades and bottles that are dishwasher-safe.
- Its BPA free bottles have leak-free lids.
- It crushes ice, nuts and chewy fruits.
- It isn’t fit for juicing and pureeing.
- Its blade connector is somewhat hard to detach.
The best hand blender for soup is Braun’s MultiQuick model that includes an ultra-hard steel motor and 600 ml mixing beaker. These immersion blenders operate with an engine of 450 W, which is significantly powerful compared to other stick units. This way, you can make soups, drinks and smoothies - all with a one-touch operation.
Partly why the MultiQuick works so well with blending food is thanks to its patented Powerbell technology that integrates additional blades for producing more slices per rotations. This way, you won’t taste any potato chunks or carrot pieces, because the machine will certainly provide with a consistent paste.
- It is Amazon’s Choice for Braun’s hand blenders.
- Its detachable blade is dishwasher-safe.
- It is entirely made of BPA plastic and stainless steel materials.
- It has splash-control technology to prevent messes.
- It doesn’t come with a whisk attachment.
- It’s shipped with a standard continental plug rather than a UK one.
If you want to buy a hand blender UK-based and UK-sold, then NETTA’s practical device may be the one for you. The 600 W blending unit will undoubtedly enhance your kitchen since it combines a modern design with a functional layout. The unit comes with a 700 ml beaker and a sturdy blade mechanism. All the materials that come into contact with food are either steel or BPA-free, so you won’t have to worry about any weird taste on your soups.
This range of immersion blenders has two speed-settings, the first of which is ideal for making baby food, cake batch, sauces or juice. The turbo function instantly brings the blenders hand to a full-force so you can chop or blend more problematic foods. In the end, you can easily dismantle the attachments and throw them into the dishwasher for an easy clean.
- It is Amazon’s Choice for the stainless steel hand blender.
- Its blades have an anti-splash housing.
- It has easy-to-use controls on its main base.
- It is very comfortable to hold.
- It doesn’t have a whisk attachment.
- It has a somewhat loud operation.
The Geepas immersion blenders take a more subtle approach to blend because they use a 200 W motor. Still, this budget-friendly unit is a more than welcomed addition in any kitchen due to its easy operation and reliability. The multi-purpose unit is entirely made of ABS plastic material, so handling and maintaining it should be an easy task.
The good news about this blender is that it is simple to use, hold and store. The unit is constructed of dishwasher-safe removable parts, so you won’t have to worry about the sticky mess on the blades. Another great addition is that the Geepas blending machine hosts two speed-settings that are controlled with the main buttons on the unit. This way, you can bask in the freedom of its great blending power and reduced suction strength.
- It comes with a two-year warranty by Geepas.
- It is very lightweight.
- It has an ergonomic grip for an easy blending.
- It’s designed with an anti-splash guard for messy foods.
- It doesn’t include a mixing beaker or whisk attachment.
- It runs quite loudly.
Our next blending machine comes from Russell Hobbs, and it packs a lot of great features in its fantastic price. The 200 W device is simple and straightforward, and it hosts two speed-settings for all your cooking needs. To promote easier maintenance, the 22241 stick blender includes a detachable shaft that’s very easy to clean.
Thanks to its lightweight build and comfortable grip, this unit is a fan favourite in terms of practicality. Whether you want to make soups, purees or smoothies, the Russell Hobbs blender will do its most to promote a nice and consistent paste. All its materials are food-grade, so not only will you be eating healthy, but cooking healthy as well.
- It is Amazon’s Choice for the best hand blender.
- It comes with a two-year warranty by Russell Hobbs.
- It has an A energy rating, so it’s very efficient.
- It has a very quiet operation.
- It doesn’t come with a whisk or bowl.
- It doesn’t have a button lock, so you need to press it continuously.
If we go back to hand blenders with beakers, UUOUU’s HB-1320 model is more than a worthy mention. Recommended by Amazon for its great practicality, this 200 W stick blender can make all the mushy wonders your mind can think of. Your cooking will be done seamlessly as well since the fast performance that this unit supports is combined with a low-noise operation that doesn’t disturb the family.
The unit is entirely made of 304 steel blades and BPA-free plastic that doesn’t interfere with the food while keeping its durability. Furthermore, all the detachable attachments along with the 600 ml beaker are dishwasher-safe and easy to clean by hand, so you will spend more time blending and less time cleaning.
- It is Amazon’s Choice for hand blenders with beakers.
- It comes with a three-year warranty by UUOUU.
- Its ergonomic body promotes a secure grip.
- It has easy to operate button controls.
- It doesn’t have a whisk attachment.
- It is prone to overheating.
Quest manufactures our last pick for the best stick blenders in the market which is designed with a gorgeous slim layout. The white hand blender operates with a motor of 200 W, and it has two-speed settings to produce blended wonders. Whether you want to make soup, puree, chop veggies or ice - the Quest unit won’t let you down.
Weighing just about 700 grams, this hand blender is one of the most lightweight units on the market. Even though the blending unit doesn’t have a whisk accessory, it does a reasonably good job at whisking eggs or whipped cream. And with a comfortable grip and a well-thought-of design, the Quest blending machine will undoubtedly win your heart.
- Good value for money.
- It is very lightweight.
- It has a handy loop cable for added convenience.
- Its detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- It doesn’t include a beaker or whisk.
- It doesn’t chop or cut hard foods.
Best Handheld Blenders Recap
- 1. 24702 Desire 3 in 1 Blender By Russell Hobbs
- 2. MSM2610BGB CleverMixx Blender By Bosch
- 3. HAT-9630B Blender By Homgeek
- 4. Blend Active Personal Smoothie Maker By Breville
- 5. MQ100 MultiQuick Blender By Braun
- 6. Multi-Purpose Blender By NETTA
- 7. Food Collection Immersion Blender By Geepas
- 8. 22241 Hand Blender By Russell Hobbs
- 9. HB-1320 Hand Blender with Beaker By UUOUU
- 10. 35090 Stick Hand Blender By Quest
Hand-Held Blender Buying Guide
These magical devices that are also known as immersion blenders have accompanied our recipes for a long time, making them healthier and tastier along the way. If you want to consider all your blending options, you can read our full-size hand blender review here. If you’re going to stick with the hand one, read below and find the most important hallmarks of a good blending unit.
A blender’s power is usually measured by the strength of its motor. Hand blenders usually employ a capacity of 200 W that means the unit can mix the ingredients into a paste.
A good hand blender can blend soft foods and juicy ingredients to an extent, but the best one can also chop, cut, puree and dice even the most challenging foods.
You should know that the market can offer hand-blending units with powers as high as 1000 W at great prices too, so you shouldn’t settle for a low-range device that isn’t fit for your needs.
With a day’s worth of kitchen work, you will know that some foods are too sticky and a nightmare to clean up. This is especially important with a blender’s blades because residue can shorten a unit’s longevity. A general rule of thumb is to look for a device that has dishwasher-safe detachable parts. Even if the parts are not fit for the dishwasher, they are generally easier to clean when removed from its main base. This way, you can rest knowing that your unit is on an excellent condition and your interference is minimal.
A hand blender’s main components are usually its motor, base and blade wand. However, more sophisticated models also include some accessories that add great convenience to your cooking while reducing the need for emptying the whole cookware compartment in your home.
An essential accessory you’re going to need is the mixing beaker or bowl that is used for blending. This beaker is typically designed with measuring marks and BPA-free materials. Another attachment includes the whisk accessory that is needed for making meringues, soups or whipped creams.
Match your blender with these kitchen tools
Cooking is a lovely task for many, but it can also be quite annoying for some. Here in Productspy, we believe that cooking can be fun when you have the right tools, and that’s why we commit to bringing you the best products the market has to offer. So, give us a chance and check out one of our articles on yoghurt makers, salt and pepper grinders or more general spice grinders. We also have great pieces on soup makers and sous-vide machines, so take a leap of faith and make that one investment on your kitchen’s future.
Q: Which hand blender is the best?
A: The best hand blender of 2021 is Russell Hobbs’ Desire range that incorporates a 3 in 1 build.
Q: What is a stick or hand blender?
A: A stick blender or a hand blender is a kitchen tool that uses an integrated grinder to cut, chop, blend and mix ingredients into a preparation bowl. Depending on their wattage, stick or hand blenders are used to make purees, smoothies, soups or even baby food.
Q: How to clean a hand blender?
A: Hand blenders are generally easy to clean because they have dishwasher-safe detachable parts. If that’s not the case for your model, you can use the tall water glass method. Fill a tall glass with hot water and soap, place your blender’s leg inside the glass and turn it on for 10 seconds. After the residue is left on the glass, plug the blender off and dry it off with a towel or cloth.