5 Best Garden Incinerator Reviews UK 2021 -Top Rated Models Compared
Is your garden littered with leaves, branches and other garden debris? You can burn them up in your garden but that will scorch the earth and leave the neighbourhood homes smelling terrible.
Or, you can use a garden incinerator that will effectively burn garden waste without annoying your neighbours. Our best garden incinerator review shares everything you need to know before you purchase one.
Table of Contents
Best Garden Incinerator On The UK Market Reviewed In 2021
The best garden incinerator in all garden incinerator reviews is the UK Made 90L Garden Incinerator By Crazygadget. We gave this option a good 5/5 star rating in our review.
It is under no dispute that the larger the rubbish burner is, the better its performance. With this being said, the Crazygadget Burning Rubbish Leaves Incinerator makes its way to this list because of its ease of use, user reliability and long-lasting nature.
With provisions made for additional attachments that are very much compatible with this waste burn tool, you can be sure that it is one of the best available. It is best as a waste paper or leaf burner but can burn other waste into ash as well.
Do you want to burn those private documents quickly and easily? Then you need to make use of the right model which is the Crazygadget 90 Litres Burning Rubbish Leaves Incinerator. It has an impressive 90 litre capacity and because it is made in the UK, it is made from galvanised steel.
There are a free shovel and a poker in this Crazygadget package to make sure of optimum performance. It has a high capacity while its high level of compatibility makes it an ideal model to go for, especially if you want to get the most satisfactory garden waste burning result without the risk of fire hazards.
- The presence of a shovel and poker makes it simple enough to scoop out residues
- These high quality burning incinerators are easy to make use of without the risk of fire
- It is ideal to burn waste cut paper, leaves, clippings, thick/old branches, dry plants and twigs from your garden while the sun comes
- Reviews like how this unit has quality legs and comes at a decent price
- This galvanised drum features the capacity of 90 Litres and quick heat up because of the build quality
- Reviews like how you can make use of it as a personal tool to burn private waste, wood twigs or bank documents
- Reviews said that its specific functionality makes it less desired as people always want a versatile rubbish burn bin.
Place number two goes to the Metal Incinerator With Special Locking By Crazygadget. We gave this good incinerator a 4.5/5 star rating in this review. Feel free to check the price and useful information about one of the best garden incinerators on the Amazon website links below.
Our second pick on this best garden incinerator rating of ours is the CrazyGadget Galvanised Metal Incinerator Burning Special. This strong metal rubbish burning bin comes in various sizes ranging from the small sized, to the medium size up to the extra large galvanised garden incinerator with sturdy three-legged base. One doesn't need to know his way around this bin, because using it is easy every time.
Many reviews praise this strong metal model because it also comes with a secure lid that helps to keep the fire in the bin as well as a chimney to make sure of the passage of smoke. It is made from strong galvanised steel with a stable base with 3 legs. This good device with sturdy three-legged base is available in different sizes so that you will have the opportunity of making a perfect choice. You will like its good handles which makes the relocation much more effortless. Also, there is no risk of fire and heat hazard with this bonfire waste burning bin. This strong steel bin with sturdy three-legged base even comes in 15 litres (mini garden incinerator), 18 litre and 90 litre options.
- One of the best available 3 legs garden incinerator bins which means it can be used for different burning purposes
- It is quite simple to assemble and disassemble in no time when you need to clean it and the area around it
- The great locking secure lid to ensure fire control and handles make it safe for you to relocate units when cold.
- Made with good handles, ventilation holes and a lid for smoke control and that is why anyone would love to get this unit
- You get a great capacity while using this galvanised steel bin with great handles
- This great galvanised steel bin comes in 15 litres, 18 litre and 90 litre options.
- This garden waste burning bin also comes with a stable base with 3 legs
- Reviews like how these strong metal waste incinerators are easy to make use of
- Reviews say that the price range of this 3 legs metal leaves burn tool scares many users away from it. Even the 15 litres option - the mini garden incinerator is on a bit expensive side considering the capacity.
Third place goes to the 125 Litre Large Garden Incinerator By Crazygadget. We gave one of the best garden incinerators a 4/5 star rating. Feel free to check the price and featured details on the Amazon store links below.
When you look at the elements used to create this 125 Litre galvanised garden waste burning bin as well as its versatility in terms of rubbish it can take, you will agree to why it is our best. Since the enter to the market, this dustbin is one that has enjoyed increased sales around it because of its strength and durability.
No one who is using or has made use of this large 125 Litre, durable, strong and sturdy metal garden incinerator, have something negative to say about it. Do you want one of the best fire bins available in the market? Then the Garden Furnace CrazyGadget Galvanised Incinerator Burner special should be your best pick.
This Crazygadget 125 Litre large steel waste burning bin comes with a distinctive and secure lid so that your optimum safety is guaranteed at all times with no need of gloves. The large garden waste burning container is even produced from high quality galvanised steel including airflow ventilation holes for oxygen which enable the fire to burn at higher temperatures. You don't need to know your way around it because using it is easy. You will love its metal base with 3 legs and sturdy side handles to keep maximum amount of comfort when used.
- Comes in a durable galvanised steel metal base which means it shields it from burns, wear and tear.
- This great 125 Litre large steel waste burning bin comes with a secure lid to ensure fire burn and smoke control
- The air flow ventilation holes that this metal base bin comes with are ready made and enhance combustion.
- As a durable, large and efficient steel rubbish burner, it is used to burn different waste types.
- You get a great capacity and with this efficient galvanised steel bin
- These high quality fire incinerators can be used for burning large amount of waste, leaves and twigs
- Reviews find that operating this 3 legs large metal base incinerator at first may seem difficult, as you need some time to really understand this leaves, twigs and wood branches burning bin.
Fourth place goes to the 75 Litres Galvanised Metal Incinerator By Fire Vida. We gave one of the best garden incinerators a 4/5 star rating. Feel free to check the price and information on the Amazon page links below.
Our number 4 pick is the Fire Vida 75 Litres Galvanised Incinerator. This is a new model of Fire Vida, which is a brand name that has established itself as a reliable and excellent one. Moreover, coming in ideal design and a very portable feel means it is one incinerator you will find simple enough to maintain.
Are you in search for one of the cheapest garden incinerators to buy? Then we recommend you to go for this 75 Litres galvanised metal incinerator of Fire Vida, you will keep your garden and lawn in check.
This Fire Vida metal base incinerator offers a capacity of 75 litres so that you can get value for money you put into this thing. It has a bottom/side holes to ensure efficient combustion and its sturdy legs as well as riveted handles contribute to its efficiency. Also, there is a even great lid and chimney put in the product package while it is effortless to assemble and disassemble. Overall, this is a great unit to burn your local waste and paper stuff with safe fire.
- Reviews like this strong, reliable, durable, and affordable garden waste burner.
- These 75 Litres Fire Vida metal base products add lids and chimneys in the package to ensure smoke and fire control
- Users of this sturdy and efficient Fire Vida garden waste burning bin enjoy a comprehensive warranty plan.
- Even using this durable, top quality bin is easy every time and that will add more value for your money
- You get a great amount of capacity with this galvanised steel bin that has quality legs
- Lots of positive reviews from users because of no risk of fire hazard with the metal base
- Reviews don't like that the 75 litre storage is entirely not enough and up to the standard capacity of 80 litres for the garden waste drum.
Fifth place goes to the 75 Litres Extra Large Silver Incinerator By Fire Vida. We gave one of the best garden incinerators a 4/5 star rating. Feel free to review the price and details on the Amazon shop links below.
Budget is one of the primary considerations when getting a garden incinerator. With this number 5 pick of ours, you do not have to worry about a large budget to buy it. This popular sturdy metal bin comes at quite an affordable price and marks itself in the class of the cheapest garden incinerator.
With the affordability of this 75 Litres galvanised steel bin, it is still known for its stylish design and ideal performance. Coming in a comprehensive package, this sturdy metal bin has a perfect garden incinerator lid and a chimney as well.
This 75 Litres sturdy metal bin comes with side holes, bottom holes and top lid so that you will be able to achieve the best result for all garden waste burning needs. You will love its large outdoor garden brazier as well as its stylish appearance. It gets the job done and is user-friendly and that is why it is a good model that stands out among the rest.
- Garden waste burning feels a lot easier and quicker with this sturdy metal bin
- These durable products are a great way to burn waste you keep around your garden and have good price and quality legs
- No stress is required to assemble and disassemble this galvanised metal incinerator fire bin as well as while using it
- One of the best garden incinerators features light weight
- Presence of lid and chimney gives users control of smoke and ash which will add more value for the money
- These garden waste burning garden incinerators can be used for large amount of waste and don't make a lot of smoke
- User reviews report that maintenance of this galvanised metal incinerator fire bin can sometimes be very tasking and costly, but worth it
- There were some comments how this sturdy metal bin cannot make compost waste
Garden Incinerator Buying Guide
But what happens to the resultant cuttings?
A garden vacuum can help with collecting the pieces from the ground, and you can chop them up using a garden shredder for easier disposal. You could also use a garden incinerator. It is effective and fast, and getting the right model is sure to save you some money in the long run. We will show you how to go about making your choice of a garden incinerator.
What You Need To Know
What you know about a garden is what determines how well you buy one. Garden waste incinerator is no doubt a must-have for every garden to ensure that it is kept clean always. The significant challenge people face when getting a garden incinerator is how to know which is best for their garden and fit for the gardening purpose it is required. To answer this question and help you buy the best garden incinerators for you, we will be providing you with a helpful guide and tips.
The Size of the Garden Incinerator
Garden incinerators generally have various sizes giving users a wide range of options to choose from. However, there has been thus presumption that a little bigger garden incinerators are much better in terms of performance than the small incinerator bins. While this presumption looks through in the face of some waste disposal, the dimensions of the garden is also a significant factor to consider when choosing a garden waste incinerator size.
Bigger gardens will no doubt need the services of massive duty incinerator while gardens with a small size will be best for a mini incinerator or a small incinerator fire bin. Aside from the size of the garden, our advice is to consider the size of waste usually collected from the garden and measure it at an average.
This should also influence your selection if size because more waste will no doubt require large garden incinerator than small rubbish bins. Remember that even if larger garden incinerators improve performance, there are still small galvanised metal incinerator bins that work well.
The Material of the Incinerator
Considering that your garden incinerator fire bin is not just a waste collection tool, it will also serve as a garden fire bin as well as a waste burner. Because of this, please take into account the construction of the garden waste incinerator when purchasing one. Bins made from galvanised steel materials are said to be the best.
This is because of the good resistant nature of this steel type to any wear, tear or rust. Other materials though may be healthy for the job for a while, they tend to rust in the long run. So when choosing a good garden incinerator bin, you either go for the galvanised garden incinerator bin or select any other type that is known to be very durable and would serve you well all the time.
Check for the Presence of a Lid
Not all garden fire bins are designed to come with lids, and just a very few come with them. Most buyers did not take this into account before they have bought it, but they are quite crucial. Garden incinerators with a lid allow for waste put into the incinerator to burn at reasonable temperatures and quickly turn to ash.
This is because the lid helps the incinerator fire bin to close and retain much heat causing the fire to burn faster and much better. When getting an incinerator, sellers many times tell buyers of the possibility to get a separate lid. While this is true, the kinds being provided for outside those that the product is including are not so reliable. Safety being another consideration is also why you should go for a garden incinerator with a lid made specifically for it.
Check for the Chimney
Just like the lid, not every good garden incinerator has a chimney. That it is not a common feature of many garden incinerators. This does not mean it should be neglected. Make sure to go for a garden incinerator with a chimney on the lid. With the presence of a chimney, smoke or flames from the burning fire in the incinerator are carefully channelled out of the incinerator. This way, you as a user would prevent all sort of environmental pollution and hazards that would result from the smoke.
Considering the position of the chimney on top of the lid, it is easy to say that an incinerator without a lid may not have a chimney. However, it is possible for the garden incinerator to have a lid and not have a chimney. Do you want to reduce unpleasant smokiness and keep your incinerator working effectively? Then go for a garden incinerator with a chimney.
Check for the Number of Holes Present
All garden incinerators come with air ventilation holes in the incinerator container. The difference, however, is that while some have a few holes, some others have more. Why do you need holes in your garden incinerator? You definitely will not want an incinerator that will be oozing anytime you open it. So in order to allow for air flow into the garden incinerator, it is best that you go for one that has more air ventilation holes made available.
Also, the presence of air ventilation holes in a garden incinerator allows for flames to reach higher temperatures easily which in turn results in efficient waste burning. When considering the number of holes a garden incinerator has, you should also make sure you take into account the location of these holes. If they are found on the bottom left or bottom right half, then there is no problem. Once these holes are located anywhere else, moving the galvanised incinerator fire bin becomes very difficult.
Understanding the Jargons
A chimney is that part of the bin that allows for the smoke to be channelled out of the incinerator bin easily. With the presence of a chimney in an incinerator, users have control over smoke and ash coming from the bin.
DIYers is a term used in referring to people who are DIY oriented and sort for DIY tools as they prefer in this technological age and stage. DIY also means ‘do it yourself”
What are the Different Features?
For one who owns a garden and wants to purchase a garden incinerator for the disposal of waste, beyond being guided by the consideration to buy, you also have got to look at handy features. You would surely want a tool that you can personalise, won't you? So let's start at some of the handy things buyers think about when purchasing a garden incinerator.
The comprehensiveness of the garden incinerator
Using a garden incinerator feels effortless when you go for garden burning bin that is comprehensive both in design and key features. People, when purchasing think about the comprehensive nature of the galvanised metal incinerator.
While large garden incinerator is best in terms of being comprehensive, it is possible that you find a mini incinerator that is still comprehensive enough. Also by comprehensiveness, you need also to think of some attachments that the galvanised metal incinerator fire bin is including and how well they are compatible with it. Note that it is much better to make use of attachments that come with the garden incinerator as it is difficult to rely on third-party attachments.
The design and colour variation of the bin
The design and colour variation is also another feature buyers take note of. Buyers want to buy something that feels fanciful and not a waste burning bin with a dull colour. It may serve as a metal bin for hot burning rush, yet could still come in an ideal design. With a stylish and attractive garden incinerator, establishing a fashion statement becomes effortless especially when it is a personal paper waste bin.
The portability and ease-of-use of the garden brazier
Many people experience some challenges when it comes to how to use this product. Burning garden waste in an incinerator may seem easy, but still feels more natural when you go for a very portable dustbin burner. A portable garden incinerator is not just very easy to use, but also very easy to maintain as they are easy to assemble and disassemble.
Garden Incinerator Buying FAQs
Q: How do I maintain a garden incinerator bin to keep it in the best working condition always?
A: Maintaining a garden incinerator depends on the type you are going for. Large garden incinerator is usually more difficult and costly to maintain than the small garden incinerators. However, you have to ensure that waste is disposed of or burnt after a reasonable while. Always make sure to clean the incinerator fire bin from time to time to prevent it from smelling.
Q: Is the home incinerator more expensive than the garden incinerator?
A: The cost of an incinerator be it a house incinerator or a garden incinerator, is determined by the features and specifications of the galvanised metal incinerator fire burning bin. This is why it is possible that some mini incinerator bins made of galvanised steel, may be more expensive than some large garden incinerators.