10 Best Foot Spa Reviews UK 2020 - Top Rated Models Compared
If your feet feel tired, achy and rough at the end of the day, it’s time to show your feet some love with a foot spa massager.
We give list out the best foot spa massagers that will help relax, soothe, and improve blood flow to your feet. Discover the secret to beautiful and soft feet with any of these foot spa massagers.
Best Foot Spa Machines On The UK Market Reviewed In 2020
The best foot spa is the Foot Massager Machine By Arealer. We gave one of the best foot spas a 5/5 star rating. See the price and details on the link below.
This modern Shiatsu foot spa is made with the latest technology to take care of your feet adequately. These massagers will relax and pamper your feet and relieve fatigue using reflexology. These spas will stimulate your nerves and enable the best bloodstream flow.
The machine includes a big roller and a range of built-in mini-massage heads which will work on each foot and ankle the best by kneading, rolling, scraping, air compression and has a heating unit. With its auto shut off feature, that will deactivate the machine if there is no activity within 15 minutes, you can be sure of safe use at all times. There is a timer that lets you set the time between 5min and 30min so that you can be in full control.
You will love its insteps with double compression and a breathable airbag with five intensities that will cover a larger area of your feet offering anxiety relief. There is a relaxing heat option of 40 to 45 degrees which enhances bloodstream circulation and ease any type of pain. These spas have removable sleeves and cover that make cleaning easy. Its ergonomic design is a plus and that is why it is eye-appealing. You can use water heat massage with your favourite salts to easily create your own aromatherapy from a soothing bubbles massage.
- It has a remote control option that makes it portable and easy to use.
- Great quality of rollers as well as the heating unit
- These spas has an auto shutoff feature.
- The sleeves and cover features are detachable and easy to clean for the best user experience.
- Reviews don't like that some of the pressure points modes may be painful to a gentle foot.
The second best place goes to the Heated Feet Massager with Deep Kneading By INTEY. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. You can check the price and details on the link below.
Our pick number two - the Intey heated foot spa offers a better, high-quality deep foot massage that uses the best Shiatsu therapy and heat to give you a high-quality foot massage. It is also known as the “painkillers” shiatsu foot spa because it is the best at alleviating pain. It gets rid of all the discomfort that comes as a result of poor bloodstream flow to the feet and relieves fatigue and conditions like plantar fasciitis.
This spa features a unique deflate and heating unit function that helps you to control its power. By pressing the deflate button on the foot spas, you can reduce its intensity to your desired level of stress. The best heating massage further increases the effectiveness of this foot spa as it can also be used during the winter season. These foot spas provide deep kneading, air compression and heat rolling with 5 intensity levels, along with the hot water bubbles massage. These foot spas can fit a 10.5 UK size foot.
The three major effects that you get from the Intel foot spas include relaxation, circulation boost and rejuvenation. By using this foot spa, you will save a lot of money that you’d spend getting a professional foot massage from a spa. It can be used by many people without posing any health risks. This is because it has a removable fabric that you can remove and clean.
READ NEXT: Top rated heated roller reviews
- It is great for relieving pain resulting from fatigue as well as conditions like arthritis
- Improves blood flow to the feet with the heating massage
- Has 5 intensity levels that allow you to adjust to your most comfortable level of stress
- This good looking foot spa product is hygienic and high-quality
- Large feet of size 9 and above can find it discomforting
Third top quality foot massager you should get is the Luxury Foot Bath Spa With Water Heater By Beurer. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. See the price and details on the link below.
Your feet are often overworked and they deserve a good treat at the end of the day. The FB50 foot spa from Beurer can give your feet the deserved treatment. This foot spa is designed with features that bring luxury to your home. Treat your stressed feet to the best, most relaxing and luxurious massage experience rendered by the four extra powerful functions of the Beurer FB50.
These include water heating, bubble, vibration, and dry massage, all of which are dispensed in conjunction with the six integrated magnets that provide a magnetic field application to the entire process. You get to benefit from the therapeutic properties of magnets, which are said to boost bloodstream circulation. You can even use the water bubbles heat massage with your favourite salts and essential oils to easily create your own artificial aroma-therapy. This model also comes with user manual and three interchangeable pedicure attachments, which serve to take the best care of your soles and heels giving them a silky and soft touch.
You can remove all or some of the massage rollers depending on your preference. Also several reviews of the foot spas like the fact that the massage and bubbles settings can be used simultaneously - for warm bubbles massage. Cold temperature water can reach the highest temperature of 48 degrees within 10-15min, so you can have hot water in no time. You can programme the timer between 20 and 50 minutes in 10-minute intervals. The spa massager switches off automatically after the 50 minutes.
- The combination of four options in one foot spa massager brings luxury and convenience in one package
- The rollers of this foot spa are amazing and it has nice settings.
- This foot spa is reasonably priced considering that it has all these features included
- The three interchangeable pedicure attachments makes it easy for you to keep your feet free of corns, callouses and hard skin
- Many people may decide not to buy it because of the expensive price of these foot spas
Fourth place goes to the Foot Spa And Massager By Hangsun brand. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating in this review.
What better way to relax your foot muscles if not at the comfort of your home? The Hangsun Foot Spa and Massager provides this convenience, being one of the best foot spa models available. This device guarantees proper foot care. This foot bath provides magnetic therapy feature and will relax your foot muscles, stimulate bloodstream circulation, promote cell regeneration and revitalise your feet.
It has a power output of 90 watts and voltage rating of 220-240V. This 4-in-1 machine can be used for warm bubbles massage, heating therapy, water heat preservation and vibration massage. It has two active massage rollers and one infrared sensor head so that you will be able to get the best result. The massage rollers work on your foot bones so that you will feel less fatigued after a hard day’s work. You can add your favourite salts in water heat therapy to create your own aroma-therapy out of a simple bubbles massage.
What’s more, you will adore its infrared heat dots which aids in relieving tension on your feet. With an automatic thermostat function, you can be sure of perfect maintenance of water temperature to a manageable level. There is a non-slip rubber footrest for safety and stability while a removable anti water splash guard prevents hot water splashing or spilling when you move the foot bath around the room. Users even say that the jets are quite powerful.
- The device with the attachments is compact and portable and has a splash guard.
- The massage rollers work on your foot bones to make sure of less fatigue
- This beauty product can be used for warm bubbles massage, heating therapy, water heat preservation and vibration massage.
- This home foot spa is easy to use with temperature control
- It is constructed with high quality ABS material which makes it durable and heat resistant.
- Many people like that it has an automatic thermostat option for your every need.
- It is not rechargeable, you must plug it.
- You need to move the massage roller accessories manually.
Fifth place on this list goes to the Foot Spa Heated Bath & Massager By Beautiful You. We gave this one a 4.5/5 star rating. You can see the price and key details on the link below.
Relieve tired muscles, sore tendons, and ligaments after a hard day’s work with this effective foot spa bath. By adding the best essential oils or bath salts to the water, you can pamper your feet at the comfort of your home.
This spa features three modes - vibration and infrared, a warm bubble massage, or a combination of these modes. There are 4 massage rollers which provide a relaxing experience from any type of aches and pains. One will roll across your foot, another one will soothe the soles of your feet while two will work at the top. It is even constructed with the best insulated walls that retain heat and an anti-splash cover.
In addition, there is an anti-slip base and non-slip feet for added safety. The foot spa is compactly designed and lightweight with a carry handle that adds to its portability. A minimum and maximum fill line provide guidance as you set up your device. There is also an infra LED digital light that will keep the water warm so that you can enjoy your sessions not having to heat the water if you leave it for a while. These foot spa products even feature vibration bubble massage with hydrotherapy jets. This unit is pretty much everything anyone would ever search for.
- The infra-red setting allows you to heat the water back in case it gets to a cold temperature.
- This foot massager features 4 massage rollers which provide a relaxing experience
- There is an anti-slip base at the bottom of this electric unit that features silent operation
- This unit comes with a well made carry handle which is a great way to make it portable
- This model is durable and can keep your feet rested.
- These products feature vibration bubble massage with hydrotherapy jets
- The four foot rollers save on the cost of going to a spa.
- Users don't like that it lacks a temperature control setting, you can't control and keep the temperature the way you'd want.
- Reviews also don't like how you need to manually move the foot rollers
Sixth place goes to the Spa Massager Pedicure Bath By SENSIOHOME. We gave this best buy a 4/5 star rating. You can find the price and feature details on the link below.
The Sensio Foot Bath is a whole package. It is the total foot care package. Just add hot or warm water and the foot bath does the rest. Warm bubbles work on your tired, sore feet, relieving stress and improving bloodstream circulation. The kit even comes with user manual and a deluxe pedicure set of attachments.
Tweezers, nail file, nail brush, scissors are a few features among the attachments. Last but not least, there’s foot spa massager. This pedicure bath model comes with adjustable settings and removable attachments to fit everyone’s needs the best way possible. Add your favourite salts in water heat therapy to create your own aroma-therapy out of a basic bubbles massage. The pedicure bath also has a two year manufacturer's warranty and 60-day money back guarantee for the best customer experience. With adjustable settings and removable rollers, perfect massages that will make your feet look and feel great are only a button away.
READ NEXT: The best lady shaver money can buy
- This foot massager features satisfying user experience
- This foot bath comes with adjustable settings and removable attachments and rollers making it just the one you want
- People like that this pedicure foot bath features warranty
- This well made pedicure product will also make your feet look great
- This easy to set up product has a perfect heating element
- No water heating and lack of information about pumice stone
- Users don't like that this foot masssager might be noisy
Seventh best foot massager you can get is the Aromatherapy Foot Spa By Beurer. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. See the affordable price and details on the link below.
The foot being an often overworked part of the body requires a great deal of relaxation. This is because the strain of day to day activity builds up some unprecedented tension to the muscles. The Beurer FB35 foot spas aid with the relaxation of muscles by reducing the level of tension.
This model comes with specially made aromatherapy salts and essentials meant to help you achieve the ultimate soothing relaxation. You no longer need to go to a professional foot spa for a massage. With the Beurer FB35, you can have all the services right from the comfort of your home.
Have your chilly feet warmed up by the warm water while the vibrations relax your muscles ligaments and tendons. The warm bubbles will not only clean but also refresh and detoxify your feet while you relax yourself feeling the warm temperature of the water bubbles. This spa massager is even great for many people who have problems with their feet.
While the motorized water jets gently massage the feet, blood flow is boosted while tension is relieved from the feet thus getting rid of some of the problems. This model comes with 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments and a hanging bracket. Other amazing features on this spa include the magnetic field application, which aids to boost the flow of blood to the feet. This foot massager also features infrared points, which further enhance the calming effect of the massage. This foot bath is just the one you want and look for.
- It has rubber feet that keep it from sliding on the floor
- Way better than a bucket of hot water
- Your flooring is protected against heat and spillage with the removable splash protection
- These foot spa products have motorized water jets that gently massage the feet
- We find that 3 pedicure attachments might make it just the foot bath you want
- It has a cord winder that lets you neatly store it away when not in use
- Versatile foot bath with vibration, bubble massage, and reflexology rollers
- The pumice stone at the center console does not move, which may represent a disappointment to some users
- Reviews find that the noise levels produced may be discomforting
- Lack of information about pumice stone could be a bad thing
Eighth best massager you can get is the Luxury Foot Spa + Massager By HoMedics. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. You can see the price and details on the link below.
The HoMedics Foldaway Luxury Foot Spa promises you the best relaxation with minimum clutter. This model falls under the luxury foot massagers because of the rich collection of features and attachments that one can get.
First, this foot spa gives you a premium treat of vibrating massage that comes packaged with acu-nodes to stimulate acupressure points. The keep warm function ensures that you may treat your feet to a luxurious spa with warm water for long without having to heat again every time the water gets to a cold temperature.
This HoMedics foot bath can be used by several members of the family as it accommodates feet of up to size 12. Also, you can use these exclusive units with your favourite salts and essential oils to create the best artificial aromatherapy out of a basic water bubbles massage. Once you are done using the foot spa massager, you may fold it flat and only pull it up the next time you want to use it.
- The vibration massage is soothing enough to get rid of the hours of pains and tensions in the feet muscles for a relaxing experience
- This top quality foot spa product offers perfect relaxation for your feet
- The compact and clever collapsible design will help you to save on storage space
- These foot spa products give you ideal functions to make your tired feet after long day relaxed
- It is easy to use your favorite bath salts and essential oils to create your own aromatherapy
- Some users complain that this HoMedics foot spa stopped working in less than a month after purchasing it
Ninth best massager you can get is the Massager and Pedicure Set By Revlon. We gave one of the best foot spas a 4/5 star rating in our review. Read more about the foot spa product information and price on the Amazon website links below.
The Revlon Pediprep Foot Spa is a massager ideal for preparing your feet for a full pedicure treatment. This foot bath is designed to maintain the temperature for a long time just so you can have your uninterrupted enjoyment throughout the session. This foot spa massager also comes with an acu-node massage pad and an acu-node basin attachments.
The fact that this foot spa bath massager comes with a complete pedicure attachments set makes it the best foot spa massager for preparing for a pedicure. It features a removable pumice stone and a mechanical rolling massage. While the pumice stone helps to soften the soles and heels of your feet, the rolling massage helps to revive tired feet.
Water bubble massage is a popular massage and also the most ideal for pedicure preparation. The Revlon Pediprep Foot Spa gives you a relaxing bubbling water massage experience as you prepare for a pedicure. You can even use the water heating therapy with salts and essential oils to create your own aromatherapy, out of a simple water heat bubbles massasge. Also, the control button is waterproof which means you do not need to worry about splashes and leakage.
- It is a great worth for you money since it is not too pricey, and comes with a lot of attachments
- Easy to use with the waterproof control button and its heating function
- This home foot bath gives you bubbling massage experience that will keep your feet rested
- Maintains water temperature for long, hence prolonged comfort
- It features a removable pumice stone and a mechanical rolling massage function.
- Some reviews find the bumps at the bottom may be a bit spikey
- It is not ideal for professional use since it is light and flimsy with low powered vibration function
Tenth place on this list goes to the Massage Bubble Foot Spa Machine By Motionperformance Essentials. We gave it a 4/5 star rating. See the affordable price points and details on the Amazon store link below.
After spending a long day working, a nice massage is the one thing that your feet will be silently craving. The Motionperformance Essentials foot spa massager gives you the opportunity to satisfy this craving without breaking the bank. This unit is a budget foot spa model that gets the job done in a way that is not so different from the premium foot spas on the market.
The warm bubbles vibration on your feet will help soften the hard skin on your heels and while stimulating the senses to boost blood circulation to this part of the body. This foot spa has a heating function that helps to maintain the water warm and at the right temperature throughout the massage. The combination of vibration, temperature and water bubble heat massage will help you relax and unwind. However, there is no information about a handle.
- It is a budget foot spa going at a pocket-friendly price
- This great foot spa product will make your feet look and feel amazing
- Some people find the nodes in the underfoot may be uncomfortable
- Most foot spa reviews complain about its durability
A Guide To Foot Spa Machines
Every lady wants to look good, and there is enough equipment to ensure that you can achieve it. An epilator and lady shaver get rid of unwanted body hair while heated rollers provide the perfect curls. A tens machine and treadmill will ensure that you remain fit.
A foot spa does more than take care of your feet. It will improve blood circulation and relieve stress and depression. But you need the right device to achieve these benefits. We will show you how to go about choosing the best foot spa.
The Benefits Of Having A Foot Massager
If you though a foot massage is only about relaxation, then you need to continue reading. The first thing you have to know is that foot treatment boosts bloodstream circulation, which helps in the transportation of energy to that region of the body. A 10-minute massage is enough to stimulate the circulation of enough blood to your feet.
Secondly, research has shown that heated massage and reflexology help to relieve anxiety and depression. Applying pressure to the feet for two to three minutes a day can help avoid depression. Other features include a healthy skin on your feet, improved sleep and an energetic body.
Safety precautions are generally the tips of use and guidelines that you are expected to abide by in order to enjoy the full advantages of having a foot spa. While some safety precautions may be obvious and general across all appliances, others are only tailored for foot spa massagers. For instance, people with pacemakers or any other implanted devices in their feet are not supposed to use spa massager models.
In addition, people with hypertension are advised to avoid using foot spas. It is standard practice to always ensure that the foot spa is at completely cool temperature before using it. This way, you do not run the risk of getting injured.
What To Consider Before Buying A Foot Massager
Intensity preferences and the length of time one intends to use a foot spa will determine their choice. However, to choose correctly, here are some of the considerations that you need to make. First and foremost, know about the primary purpose of the foot spa before buying. While some are built primarily for relaxing, others are meant for vigorous massaging purposes.
More often than not, foot spas are gentle and they serve to help you relax. The size and weight of the foot spa is another important consideration that you need to make. Don’t buy a too big or too small foot spas that will make your usage limited. No matter the weight and size, it is recommended to go for an open-ended kind of foot spas. Not only will it accommodate more people but also it is comfortable to use.
Still, on the size consideration, the water capacity of the foot spas is an important factor to consider. Larger size spa models have a higher water capacity than their smaller, limited counterparts. They also tend to have more functionalities than others, including heat massage and temperature control. For instance, you can find a large size foot spa that allows you to do, among other things, add your own bath salts and essential oils in the hot water.
A large size foot spas are not likely to have issues with heat or hot water bubbles spilling over during use. Although it is a minor issue, this could be a complete turnoff for a bunch of folks. While bulky spa massager models may take up a lot of storage space, they have all the reasons to do so. However, the best ones are those that come with features to help you close it for easy storing. These features include things like a handle and collapsible edges.
Additional features should be deciding factors when you are shopping for a new foot spa. It should have all the features that are considered to be basic for the foot spas. You want your foot spa to relax your feet. The basic foot spas with a massage roller can do that. However, many other people may want a spa that can offer heat massage, water bubbles massage, aromatherapy, dry massage, vibration massage, Shiatsu massage or magnetic application massage. It is prudent to know what exactly it is that you want so that you can handpick it at a glance.
On the same note, it is also a good thing for you to know the actual mechanism of the spa experience that foot spas offer. There are those that only focus on the sole of your feet while others work on your entire calf.
Find out before buying if the foot spa you are buying is multifunctional or not. Multifunctional foot spas are the models that can use several functions simultaneously. For instance, you can activate the water bubble massage, vibration massage and static magnetic massage or the heat therapy spa experience all at the same time. The more the programs you can use simultaneously, the better for your comfort.
Foot Spa Machines FAQs
Q: How long should a massage session last?
A: If you are doing it on a daily basis, an ideal length of time would be ten to fifteen minutes. This is enough time for the foot spa to loosen up the stiffness in your feet. It is also enough time for the dead cells on your heels to soften for easy removal. Most foot spa massagers have the auto timer set at intervals of either 10min or 15min.
Q: Can I use a foot massage while lying on the bed?
A: If you use the foot spa while lying on the bed, there will be not enough pressure/resistance available to your feet. This will affect the effectiveness of the spa and your experience. So, it is not a good idea to use the foot spas while reclining on your bed. You need to have enough pressure exerted on your feet.